SMH if you really think MS is going to have people sitting there watching millions of people in their households.

Only thing that actually does sound a lot better about the PS4 than the X1 is that the HDD in it is upgradeable. Then again, X1 will be back by the Cloud so I'm thinking we will actually be able to get a ton of storage space on there

EDIT: Will have to do more reading but I guess we will get the storage/CPU power of 3 X1's on the Cloud.

Doesn't matter, still getting both.

LOL I didn't notice you said you are getting both

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Neither. I have a computer to handle my gaming needs. Keyboard/mouse>controller when it comes to first person shooters IMO

Okay this looks cool. Open world online racing game. You can drive completely across the country and almost anywhere in it. On a smaller scale of course.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

SMH if you really think MS is going to have people sitting there watching millions of people in their households.

Only thing that actually does sound a lot better about the PS4 than the X1 is that the HDD in it is upgradeable. Then again, X1 will be back by the Cloud so I'm thinking we will actually be able to get a ton of storage space on there

EDIT: Will have to do more reading but I guess we will get the storage/CPU power of 3 X1's on the Cloud.

curious to see how much they charge for cloud storage

LOL Killa, the gameplay is actually XBOX One. Game does look interesting though, if it takes off I'm sure the next one will be even better also I'm sure NFS will copy them and probably do a bit better. The graphics look ok, but then again it may not be true 720p game play

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

They only one because intel is trying to get away from this part of the market.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived