Nq90GWt.gif

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Just got my car metered for the first time and I was really happy with my peak

LGzwhNz.jpg

This is with one bl 15" thats not sealed off yet and on this power

89fyzCm.jpg

I'm pretty happy with that, I'm just pissed that my amm-1 didn't want to work on the freq/ohms mode so I couldn't check what exactly I was rising to but it must be around 2 ohms

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

Just got my car metered for the first time and I was really happy with my peak

This is with one bl 15" thats not sealed off yet and on this power

I'm pretty happy with that, I'm just pissed that my amm-1 didn't want to work on the freq/ohms mode so I couldn't check what exactly I was rising to but it must be around 2 ohms

Nice. How is the setup arranged? In a bit smaller 4 door sedan, I burped a 145.4@41 off a Tantric HD 15 on 840 clamped watts, mostly sealed off firing forward. My spare tire well is open so I'm losing there.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

This is it, firing forward pushed all the way up so I can get to the spare tire still.

pYyCIIF.jpg

Still got some room in the trunk, not nearly as much as I used to but we all know it's worth the loss.

iwtgNTD.jpg

These pics were from a while ago so those rcas are tucked away now and the box is screwed down in the front now too

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

Nice setup!

Don't get offended if I'm incorrect, but that looks like a Star Mountain Sound box?

I met a guy at heatwave that had a Tantric HDD 15 in a Focus Hatch with a box that looked damn near IDENTICAL to yours, apart from sub placement.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1
On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Nice setup!

Don't get offended if I'm incorrect, but that looks like a Star Mountain Sound box?

I met a guy at heatwave that had a Tantric HDD 15 in a Focus Hatch with a box that looked damn near IDENTICAL to yours, apart from sub placement.

Thanks homie, but nah I built the box. I fucked up the kerfs so I ended up stacking quarter circles of mdf, you can see them still under the paint.. I guess I didn't use enough body filler but I'm thinking about making a new box soon, maybe I should seal this one off first tho

• Like (+1 Rep) 1