Short version is on TV, this long version is great. Kinda out there in some aspects LOL.

http://youtu.be/ip7hQe9mAeE

LET IT BURN!!

All this room in her trunk and the old lady and got no love for bass.

Wow, I bet you could fit two guys in your girlfriends trunk at the same time.

haha you got jokes lol, but really two dudes could prolly fit in the trunk of her car lol shit is huge.

Edited by bcpballer64

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Pretty old, but still gives me a laugh.

is there a build in your jeep? you had it a little while now right?

Had it since late March. Not yet, haven't had money or time to build audio. Only thing I've done is exhaust and adding those lights on the front cause it was cheap and I was bored lol I have a plan now, though. ;) Hopefully I'll be building this winter, circumstances permitting.

Edit - By circumstances I mean work. Hours were fluxuating a whole lot for a while. Now I seem to have some more stable hours, but who knows how long that'll last.

any ideas of what you want in there?

I'm thinking 4 SQ HDS208s in a sub up/port up box directly behind the rear seat with 2 RF P165 component sets in some door pods. That'll leave room for my toolbox, ful size spare, and maybe a little cargo space. = I'm buying the amps my friend had before he passed away from his family to help pay for his urn. 2 Soundstream px1.1300s and a px4.760. Singer alt, couple of batts, Sky High wire, Pioneer 80prs... Should be pretty sweet. I wanted 2 HDC3 15s on a SQ3500, but I think I'll be happier having a little cargo space and this will be easier on the electrical side of things.

10341686_10152380114341112_1353773145156

10376849_10152377388621112_3487475595113

10300781_10152377143736112_7951141757895

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^