It's because of the shit the us allows companies to put in our foods that they aren't allowed to use in most other countries.

no kidding.. 6 years ago i was getting in shape.. stopped eating fast food and started eating organic.. once i went to regular food i would feel sick. i couldn't even eat a burger or a soda.. organic food is expensive and was leaving me broke lol

Unless you grow it I wouldn't be calling it "organic"

you can taste the difference. not saying they are just saying way difference in flavor specially the fruit and veggies

It's because of the shit the us allows companies to put in our foods that they aren't allowed to use in most other countries.

no kidding.. 6 years ago i was getting in shape.. stopped eating fast food and started eating organic.. once i went to regular food i would feel sick. i couldn't even eat a burger or a soda.. organic food is expensive and was leaving me broke lol

are you Mexican? you know damn well we all roll with the aguacate tree in the backyard next to the nopal and the durasno

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

I asked for one of my tacos to have no lettuce. The dude understood and said no lettuce. He even came up to the front and said no lettuce. Fucker gives me lettuce.

next time.....

I SAID NOT LETTUCE!

1000704.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

you can taste the difference. not saying they are just saying way difference in flavor specially the fruit and veggies

worked in produce section of a supermarket for 2 years. if it's not substantially smaller and has a lot richer color, it's not organic. Organic stuff did tend to have a longer shelf life than other stuff. Organic potatoes and onions were the shit. Same with organic bunch carrots.

philly cheese steak for teh mood

kofp_cheesesteak.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 5
On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.