So this guy came into work... Drove like this for a week before coming in. Are you KIDDING me? The caliper bolts didn't back out, they sheared off. Won't tell what he did

11062549_10200287200260841_7966228686946

How does one do that and not take anything else out with it?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Did you have to install resistors in line with the HIDs? I had them in mine and had to take them out, flickering and one not working half the time. Bullshit dodge junk

yea there's 2 resistors and 2 ballast. this kit cost a lot, so everything is high quality

Where did you mount your resistors and ballasts? There isn't really a good spot that I found without being a shit ton of work when I did mine

Nope not making stories. ABS goes into safe mode when it detects the fluid is low and shuts of pressure to the leaky line to allow you to stop safely. Can get more pics on Monday if ya want

I'm calling shenanigans on this one. Drifter making stories.

With that line sheared off, the fluid would empty pretty quick. There would be no back brakes either, its a single system.

unless you know something i dont, and you may, most modern cars are right rear/front left and front right/left rear just in case something like this happens you still have brakes.

edit

got my left and rights mixed up

Edited by strangeduck
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1