I get behind more unmarked state boys and even marked state trooper cars that are doing 15+mph over the speed limit than most other drivers around here. No complaints though, because I prefer those speeds, and much more when I don't have any in my sight.

yeah iits their choice to pull you over i guess the uniform vehicle code goes against the law and says its ok to speed in left lane if every other car is going that speed W.T.F is that lol, So can you fight a speeding ticket if everyone is going that fast?

and i just ran into its illegal for an unmarked police car in ohio to pull people over .. it has to at least have one light on the outside and be visible to be able to... good to know well not really..

Kind of defeats the purpose of unmarked cars in Ohio then I'd think...

if the public doesn't know then.. yeah

ehh what im reading now is its in the wrong no matter what speed you are driving if you are slower then the car behind you lol ... wtf to that..... and its different in different states

Not really sure what the issue is... If traffic's moving too fast for you hop to the right a lane. No big deal. I do it all the time. Most I'll go is 65 since I can't afford a ticket and I just chill in the right lane. Some people stay behind me, some people pass me and go about their day. Really not a big deal

oh i do usually im usually only in the left lane to pass

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Law doesn't mention the speed limit. Keep right except to pass. Not keep right except to.pass except at certain speeds. If you're not part of the solution you're part of the problem so if you see someone wants to get them over. Or better yet just stay in the lane to your right

you are somewhat wrong.. not every state has the left lane for passing only law. in fact only a few have that law. many states allow people to drive on the left lane and not only to pass.. also if you're going to pass a car it has to be within the speed limit.. by your logic a car going 100+ mph wouldnt be violating the law because to you there is no speed limit while passing and going 100+ mph he is obviously passing every car out there

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

going 100+ mph he is obviously passing every car out there

I don't see an issue with that... :)

Unless it's some dumbass who can't pay attention to the road or has their fucking phone glued to their hand/ear to text or talk to someone.

Attention to detail and positive control = safe driving in my opinion.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1