oh god, i just derailed the RPP. please forgive me

633645003725135464.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 2
b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

a lot of the things he is saying I feel are to get publicity.

lets face it after every one of talks on stage there is something that every news agency is reporting on.

however I dont think he will win, he has spent lots of money on the clinton campaign and is great friends with them.

I almost feel as if its to throw people off, like the comments he makes.

would be cool to see him win, he is loaded, that is great..

you cant buy him off when you got trump money.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

lets face it after every one of talks on stage there is something that every news agency is reporting on.

however I dont think he will win, he has spent lots of money on the clinton campaign and is great friends with them.

he could be doing it to help Hilary win.. he cant be bought because he has trump money.. i believe everyone has a price

As long as hillary doesn't win I'll be happy.

I most likely will not vote for trump.

I suggest everyone that doesn't want to see hillary in office goes out and votes against her in the primary

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

True everyone has his price..

But trump is worrth what 4.5 billion?

Anything he wants he can have in a minute.

Most these canidates are sellinng out for 10s or 100s of thousands, that money wont mean much to trump especially if it goes against what he feels is right or believes in.

he is worth 4b but he can be bought for way less.. 100k is 100k more in the bank.. the only difference will be that if he wants something done the way he wants no one would have the cash to make him think differently.. but for others to use his power it can take chump change so he can get laws their way

come one, do you actually believe he cares on whats right and whats wrong? if he did he wouldn't be a billionaire.. he only cares about himself and if another rich person wants something done Trump will get it done for chump change..

Edited by Miguels

I thought he was bashing all the other republicans for Scott Walker. Either way I don't think he's serious and is helping a friend.

I think at first he wasn't serious but now that he's gained so much attention he is.

In the polls he is doing way way better than any other republican candidate.

To me it's just goes to show you that America is fed up with the usual old bullshit.

I would say Hilary can go suck a dick but we all know she doesn't do that since her man had to get it elsewhere.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.