With the factory Nav units there are aftermarket boxes you install to allow it to play while driving.

That's not available for all of them though so with some factory nav's you're screwed.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I tell him what he needs and even give a link to bypass the radio.

He replies still dont know what to do with the brake wire...

I give up!

I just hooked up to the eBrake. And my aux has a warning on it. Haven't tried DVDs. I put the eBrake on one click but I have a huge red light on my dash that says my eBrake is on.

What happens when you ride around with your eBrake on one click? Besides that ugly ass light on the dash?

You are a moron. I really hope you don't reproduce.

Now let's be clear, if you want to bend the rules like the rest of us get the fucking part Brian told you to get.

If you want to stay legal and have an easier install then don't watch videos while driving

No in between

Or you could also buy a jvc unit that you can just ground the parking brake wire to bypass it

Many options but as per usual you did it wrong. Now put forth some fucking effort or please exit the hobby. You are dragging the rest of us down.

Well said.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I tell him what he needs and even give a link to bypass the radio.

He replies still dont know what to do with the brake wire...

I give up!

I just hooked up to the eBrake. And my aux has a warning on it. Haven't tried DVDs. I put the eBrake on one click but I have a huge red light on my dash that says my eBrake is on.

What happens when you ride around with your eBrake on one click? Besides that ugly ass light on the dash?

You are a moron. I really hope you don't reproduce.

Now let's be clear, if you want to bend the rules like the rest of us get the fucking part Brian told you to get.

If you want to stay legal and have an easier install then don't watch videos while driving

No in between

Or you could also buy a jvc unit that you can just ground the parking brake wire to bypass it

Many options but as per usual you did it wrong. Now put forth some fucking effort or please exit the hobby. You are dragging the rest of us down.

Well said.

Sum reviews say they don't work and they send them back for another

Edited by bolanorthhighlands

just connect it to a toggle switch and be done with it. or do this and get the part. its not rocket science bro.

video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb0UJQ8W3Os

actual part:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PIONEER-BRAKE-DVD-BYPASS-for-AVH-170DVD-AVH-X3700BHS-AVH-X6700DVD-AVH-270BT-/361229035115?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item541aeda66b

Edited by boometro