12049245_1079349362084553_35019047625295

They actually tested the corpse that was supposed to be hitler's and it turned out to have female Dna so really there is no proof they found hitler dead.

History Channel has been advertising a new documentary thing about finding Hitler. looks to be pretty interesting

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

History Channel has been advertising a new documentary thing about finding Hitler. looks to be pretty interesting

Saw one recently, don't know if it's the same one. There was a theory that high level Nazis retired to a lodge in Colorado. Had swastikas hidden in the designs in the lamp shades and stuff. Even a story from a then-young man about meeting Hitler there. Interesting, whether true or not.

Edited by jk13
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

Static drops are my bag.

Saw one recently, don't know if it's the same one. There was a theory that high level Nazis retired to a lodge in Colorado. Had swastikas hidden in the designs in the lamp shades and stuff. Even a story from a then-young man about meeting Hitler there. Interesting, whether true or not.

that's actually really cool. got me thinking now

brb looking for sluts to netflix and chill with aka watch hitler documentaries bymyself

• Like (+1 Rep) 2
On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.