one of my black relatives posted this picture

12509389_10153989144058188_5791556494307

Some pictures are worth a thousand words. I'll limit mine to this question: You REFUSE to work for an artist because she paid tribute to an organization that protected black people from the KKK... But... You WILL protect the KKK? ‪#‎MessageReceived‬

my reply

Miguel see there is a big difference.. when black people do their thing, no one goes to assault them and stabs them even though they are destroying their neighborhood. i dont support the KKK but also dont support what people did when kkk had their rally.. that only makes black people look just as racist as the kkk.. if kkk wouldn't have been assaulted during their rally they wouldn't have the authorities protecting them.. you do know they had kkk rallies and never did they have protection till now.. and thats because they got stabbed if not they wouldnt be guarded

one of my black relatives posted this picture

12509389_10153989144058188_5791556494307

Some pictures are worth a thousand words. I'll limit mine to this question: You REFUSE to work for an artist because she paid tribute to an organization that protected black people from the KKK... But... You WILL protect the KKK? ‪#‎MessageReceived‬

my reply

Miguel see there is a big difference.. when black people do their thing, no one goes to assault them and stabs them even though they are destroying their neighborhood. i dont support the KKK but also dont support what people did when kkk had their rally.. that only makes black people look just as racist as the kkk.. if kkk wouldn't have been assaulted during their rally they wouldn't have the authorities protecting them.. you do know they had kkk rallies and never did they have protection till now.. and thats because they got stabbed if not they wouldnt be guarded

not related to the post, but I saw a billboard for a gynecologist the other day and the guys name was "Miguel Tovar," a clearly hispanic fellow that was a tad larger, and I instantly thought of you. If I wasn't doing 85 I woulda stopped and took a picture.

I thought, "wow miguels, playin with pussy all the time and getting out of nazifornia"

• Like (+1 Rep) 1
On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

so what the big deal with bola being okay with being called the N word?

i remember back in the day people could used that word freely now everyone are acting like pussies over it.. even white people get offended when they hear that word. as a matter a fact white people get more offended by it

Edited by Miguels

I didn't create the word. I changed the word. Different definitions

Do tell us what date you changed the word, I love history from the mouth of a first person account.......

Getting mad that other people, who aren't actually racist, say a word that is like calling someone "bro" nowadays because it's so common is just arrogant and does exactly what reedal says about keeping racism alive.

whether you end it in "a" or "er" the meaning of the word is the same, and no one should be able to say it, because it's still considered racism if someone not black says it. Correct? All you're doing is perpetuating the ongoing battle of racism by continuing to use it to each other but becoming upset if someone else says it, therefore nullifying any reason to say "my race shouldn't matter."

Above all don't forget......it's just a fucking word, you weren't in slavery nor has anyone you've ever met been a part of slavery, so to say that you feel offended by white people saying the n-word (especially the -a ending) because of slavery is as socially acceptable as white people saying all black guys are dangerous because we heard about the knockout game (aka:"polar-bear hunting" once they made it racially motivated to 'get back at whites') or even things like snow on the bluff. (google it if you don't know what that is)

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

dP7RTwe.png

I went ahead and made this diagram to clear things up

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

• Like (+1 Rep) 5

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Its fine for a black guy to walk up to another black guy and say "whats up my ****a".

Its fine for a black guy to rap about him and his ****a's, or make a song that says nothing but my ****a the entire time.

If a white guy walks up to his actual black friend and says whats up my ****a, or singing along to his favorite rap song and says ****a he gets looked at like what the fuck and gets told he better run, or beaten.

Rap music is predominantly listened to by white people, around 80% according to multiple sources.

So if the black community wants to end the war on the word ****a or even ****er, they should learn how to rap without dropping the N bomb every 20 seconds.

Because people hear this in songs and see it in movies and think that ****a is fine.

But its only fine for 1 black guy to call another black guy a ****a, and not a white guy.

Now thats racist!
If the black community wants to be the only ones to use ****a, then maybe we do need white only water fountains, and blacks that can only ride on the back of the bus.

Because in all honesty that is how stupid the community sounds when they are saying its fine for blacks to use it but not no other race.

This word needs to be dropped all together, people need to stop making a deal about it..

You dont see white people making arguments over the words cracker and honky. These are all stupid words that really mean nothing.

*** No Im not saying we need white only water fountains and blacks can only sit on the back of the bus. It is a metaphor for showing how stupid something sounds just like the word ****a.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1