People have sued McDonald's for the hot coffee burning their mouths, laps, anything else before.

Doesn't mean he would win it though, and with that on camera he would have no chance at lying.

The McDonalds suit has the be one of the most misunderstood cases ever. No one remembers it and tries to downplay it, not knowing that the particular branch that was the cause of the suit was serving coffee so hot that the woman plaintiff in the suit received 3rd degree burns to her thighs ass and vag.

http://www.scarymommy.com/message-board/index.php?p=/discussion/15842/mcdonalds-hot-coffee-burns-lawsuit-graphic-content-warning/p1

Edited by Lbox88

Exactly Ken, they won't say it to your face. Wayyyyy too easy on the butthurt lol.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

this is what I'm dealing with in college lol

Guarenteedlol_zpse0b06278.png

the irony is killing me....

You're doing an engineering course aren't you?

Be prepared, one thing I learned about this field is that some engineers are the dumbest smart people you will ever meet.

Don't gotta tell me twice. grandpa was recruited to MIT from Cal tech for electrical engineering, dad went to rolla and ucla. They have their moments where you wouldn't believe them though lol.

And it's a biomedical engineering requisite. But the thing also says 3 hours of class time a week, there's actually almost 6.

One of my syllabi has the wrong days of class and time. God forbid if we do something wrong though

fucking right, we get no slack for a simple mistake

Exactly. I can't miss a single class period for 4/6 classes or I'll get dropped with an F. And we're the ones paying. Welcome to college I guess; "Have the slightest taste of the real world, deal with it. Just wait until you have a real job." yay education! :rockwoot:

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.