There's not much a rider can do that would jeopardize 2 ton vehicles on the road, other than evasive maneuvers to avoid them.

Don't know what started all this but sorry, if a biker wants to be stupid and put his life on the line by cutting in front of me or something else idiotic, it's his ass, not mine. I'm insured.

On the flip side, throwing a bottle out the window is bullshit.

Should have broken the back window, that fucker costs twice a door's window does.

There are plenty of things you can do on a motorcycle that can jeopardize the safety of people in larger vehicles.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

There's not much a rider can do that would jeopardize 2 ton vehicles on the road, other than evasive maneuvers to avoid them.

Don't know what started all this but sorry, if a biker wants to be stupid and put his life on the line by cutting in front of me or something else idiotic, it's his ass, not mine. I'm insured.

On the flip side, throwing a bottle out the window is bullshit.

Should have broken the back window, that fucker costs twice a door's window does.

There are plenty of things you can do on a motorcycle that can jeopardize the safety of people in larger vehicles.

Didn't say at all it was impossible, but other than the car/truck driver avoiding a motorcycle and losing control, how is a bike gonna win against a car/truck? Maybe a head on collision, but even then it's a suicide mission. This guy couldn't have done much that justified the bottle being thrown at him.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

I beg to differ, he could've fucked the dude's wife/gf.

I ride man, I get how dangerous it is. But to me it looks like rider is a little bitch who got pissy when the passenger of the van made whatever motion/gesture as they were passing. I'm on mobile so I cannot get the best look at it.

EDIT: I'd like to point out tbf at he broke the driver's window, and presumably the driver owns the van. If the passenger was being a fucktard, how is that the driver's fault, and how does it justify damaging his property to get back at the passenger?

Edited by 3vil
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

I beg to differ, he could've fucked the dude's wife/gf.

I ride man, I get how dangerous it is. But to me it looks like rider is a little bitch who got pissy when the passenger of the van made whatever motion/gesture as they were passing. I'm on mobile so I cannot get the best look at it.

EDIT: I'd like to point out tbf at he broke the driver's window, and presumably the driver owns the van. If the passenger was being a fucktard, how is that the driver's fault, and how does it justify damaging his property to get back at the passenger?

They didnt just give him a nasty look, and then he picked up a rock. The faggots in the van lugged a water bottle at him. Why , i dunno. But, i wouldnt like anything thrown at me, on a bike, at speed.

But, i dont ride. I also dont throw shit at people on the road. :unknw:

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

From what I saw first the van drove by and the passenger was gesturing something. Next the rider sped up and flipped them off, then the bottle was tossed. I'm not saying that throwing shit at bikers is cool at all, I don't want to give that impression. But I see no reason to speed up and flip the passenger off either. I'm sure there is more to this story that we don't see before the video starts, and the fact that is the rider recording and uploading leads me to believe he edited out the beginning because he was in the wrong.

That's MY assumption, based on what little evidence we have to work with.

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

i was told not to throw things out of moving vehicles when i was younger :peepwall: well my class was :shrug:

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

First time they flipped each other off both parties should have just let it go. They both did illegal things. The bottle is one thing. Going out your way to get a rock and causing damage is premeditated. I wish a cop would have seen either incident. Justifying anything illegal is wrong to me. $0.02

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Im not saying I'd ever go that far, but I also don't blame the biker.

People generally don't think they owe bikers any leeway on the road, and don't look twice when changing lanes. I rode a couple times and the way people drive I see why you get angry. Not much you're gonna do to a 2 ton vehicle, you always lose in a wreck, but why flip off the biker? What the hell could he have possibly done besides pass him illegally?

If a biker does something stupid, that's his ass, like I said. I'm insured and pretty sure I'd survive an accident against one in my car.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

First time they flipped each other off both parties should have just let it go. They both did illegal things. The bottle is one thing. Going out your way to get a rock and causing damage is premeditated. I wish a cop would have seen either incident. Justifying anything illegal is wrong to me. $0.02

biker should have let it go.. only reason he got the bottle was because he sped up to flip him off after the first timer he did.. but then again i can side with him on the rock thing but it did escalate when it should been let go miles ago

• Like (+1 Rep) 1