Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1

Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1

JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

funny that only minorities look suspicious

when i get pulled over i expect to wait 30 minutes till backup arrives then get treated like a criminal

I'm white, and even the other day I got a slight glimpse of it on my way to school:

> Some motorcycle cop idiot pulls me over for god knows why, asks me where I'm going.

- Class, sir.

> Why?

- *my face was like, "seriously?"*

> Ohh, uh, never mind. Have your license on you today sir?

- Yeah, sure. Here you go.

> Where you coming from?

- My house

(Assuming he thought I was either drunk at 8:40am, using a fake license, or an identity thief, he then asks a sequence of rapid questions)

> Address?

-*quickly and correctly answered*

>Date of birthday? (actually says birthday, not just date-of-birth. I guess that's technically correct as well?)

-10-24-94'

>Alrighty.

(very long an awkward pause as he kinda looks around for something to say)

> Any idea why I stopped you today son?

- I don't believe I was speeding, so I'm not actually quite sure, honestly.

> ?Well, is there anything I should know about?

(what does that even mean or imply? lol "Oh, well the first day oh Hanukkah is next week, that won't happen again for another 8000 years or so I believe.")

(chose not to wise-crack him for obvious reasons)

- Uhh, not really sir. Just heading to school.

> (Out of nowhere) So you won't mind if I search your car then?

(*not sure if serious or kidding face*)

- Do you really think that's necessary sir? I'm honestly not trying to hide anything I'm just going to be late for class.

> If your not hiding anything then you shouldn't mind me checking the vehicle, correct?

- Well, not to be rude, but if I know there is nothing to find then I don't see why this is relevant?

> Well, whatever that weird smell is coming from is what concerns me. You don't want to know how many kids I stop here and catch with marijuana or alcohol.

- A smell? There's nothing in here but my laptop and a frisbee? I don't really smell anything officer, it might be my clutch or something, but nothing in here.

(Even if there was any smell, which there wasn't, the only thing it could have possibly been was In-N-Out)

> Sir, are you denying the search or not?

- Unless you think there is probable cause then I'm going to have to decline just because I don't have the time officer.

(*oh boy, here we go mode*; activated)

> If you have nothing to hide, why refuse? That sounds like probable cause to me?

(Now I know his got his training from watching Robocop or something)

> Sir, would you mind stepping out of the vehicle?

- (I get out) There's nothing to find, officer, but obviously I can't convince you, for whatever reason.

> Sir, I have been completely professional with you, I'm gonna ask you once to show me some respect.

(Wow, a real stand-up guy....)

- Sorry sir, I just feel like this is very unnecessary and forced.

> Call it what you want son, but this is the law, and it's my job to enforce it every day.

(Oh, man, thank you for correcting me. I forgot that's the law, force your will onto anybody who initially imposes their 4th amendment rights. Almost forgot as it clearly states; "Any one being unlawfully stopped by the police who acknowledges their 4th amendment right and does not consent to an unlawful and unwarranted search and/or seizure of their car or home is automatically guilty of hiding something and is now a subject of probable cause." Yep, definitely the law)

(takes 2 minutes to search the entire car because there is nothing to hide, and no where to hide it. No console or anything.)

> I'm going to need you to open the trunk of the vehicle for me son.

- Sorry, sir I can't do that, I don't have the key. (I really didn't have it, all 3 locks on my car have a different key, and my mechanic had the rest of the key-ring)

> A full search includes the trunk, I'm sure you can open it so please do so. You're the one who wanted to go earlier, how quickly you're free is on you.

(at that point I've had it)

- Well sir, not only am I unable to open the trunk, but I would not anyway, as the entire search has been done without my consent.

> Excuse me? I asked you specifically earlier, whether or not you meant it is not my concern, you don't lie to an officer.

- Actually sir, I never gave any explicit consent to this, you just went ahead without any valid probable cause. And I imagine you haven't found anything.

> No, that's why I need to check the trunk.

- Well, I'm sorry sir but I do not consent to a search or my vehicle or allow anyone to consent on my behalf, so unless you have a real reason for probable cause...

> Son, I can give you plenty of reasons if I wanted and make your day a real pain, but I'm going to let you off with a warning this once.

(PHEW, WHY THANK YOU OFFER.KINDNESS, WHAT EVER WOULD I DO WITHOUT YOUR LEVEL HEADEDNESS AND TOTALLY UNIMPEDED JUST RULE OF POWER?)

> Make sure you obey the speed laws on your way to class sir.

- Yep. Will do.

(of course he practically does a burnout and makes an illegal u-turn before going above the speed limit in a school zone, because, ya know, that's ok for him to do)

- almost 16 minutes late to class. Thanks.

Needless to say, I can understand how that might get annoying day in and day out for people who get profiled.

Edited by Dwn4BassAlan
  • Like (+1 Rep) 4

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

I really can't stop laughing at this

http://youtu.be/ZMEkJrIjn4w

it's just as funny every time.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

funny that only minorities look suspicious

when i get pulled over i expect to wait 30 minutes till backup arrives then get treated like a criminal

I'm white, and even the other day I got a slight glimpse of it on my way to school:

> Some motorcycle cop idiot pulls me over for god knows why, asks me where I'm going.

- Class, sir.

> Why?

- *my face was like, "seriously?"*

> Ohh, uh, never mind. Have your license on you today sir?

- Yeah, sure. Here you go.

> Where you coming from?

- My house

(Assuming he thought I was either drunk at 8:40am, using a fake license, or an identity thief, he then asks a sequence of rapid questions)

I was going to give you shit for writing that out using blue since it's harder to read, but, you used red, white, and blue so I can't since:

'Merica.

• Like (+1 Rep) 5

your next step should have been to ask him for his badge number and name. and then took it to his station and waged holy hell about unjust search and seizure without consent. the more people let them get away wiht bullshit the more they'll take. I love that just keeping you safe shit. no asshole the glock on my hip is keeping me safe you'll just be there to sweep me up off the pavement after if I didnt have it.

• Like (+1 Rep) 6

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

He lives in CA can't have a Glock on hip LOL Or more then 10 rounds. Im glad I live in NM

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

lol here we cant carry.. you say you have a gun and you get shot dead then they search

i always get hit with.. there was a shooting and your car fits the description.. they pull me out and to the back of the squat car i go.. even when i show im coming from work lol

Edited by Miguels

your next step should have been to ask him for his badge number and name. and then took it to his station and waged holy hell about unjust search and seizure without consent. the more people let them get away wiht bullshit the more they'll take. I love that just keeping you safe shit. no asshole the glock on my hip is keeping me safe you'll just be there to sweep me up off the pavement after if I didnt have it.

You're right, but I had my chem test that day, I just wanted to gtfo of there asap. I didn't want to risk this douche holding me up on other false and unlawful accusations, the chem teacher doesn't care if a meteor strikes your house; if you miss the test, you miss the test, no make up chances.

I missed Alan.