Vertical VEE weld. 2 30 degree plates, 1/8th inch gap. I have a root pass and a fill

03B20C12-668F-4B23-9830-DAAB8E4288F9-570

Back:

6311D374-8D4E-47F0-A01E-11A99487DFB4-570

2012 Ram 3500. HTT 2nd Gen manifold Swap, HTT s465 Turbo, FASS 150, 6" S&B Intake, 5" TBE, RaceMe programmer, 8 inch tip (dumped over axle) 20x12s on 35s, 6 inch lift, Color match & haloed headlights, 30" lightbar flush mounted in bumper.

2 Sundown audio SD-2 12s and a Soundqubed Q1-1200d amp.

2000 s10 xtreme *SOLD*

1zh2yaf-1.png

992998_10151780251570668_1395670317_n.jp

1011077_526796424040150_1202514518_n.jpg

Edited by Herokight
  • Like (+1 Rep) 2

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

382512_596449987041697_1104444879_n.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Where do you live in MN? Im in southern part by Fairmont if u know where that is.

Yea, I been Fairmont before a few times. I live IN Hutchinson.

I was just in Hutchinson two weekends ago. Pm your number maybe we can meet up. It's about an hour and a half north of me!

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

Got this mineral water stuff. It's black. Like coffee, but more on the black vs. brown side.

Supposed to be healthy. Even though it looks funny it doesn't taste any different than normal water lol

S__8141_zps27cdbc37.jpg

Again!!

We dont need this thread full of pictures containing womens breasts, women in skimpy outfits, or women in their underwear....

We also dont need pictures/meme's containing the N word, and no it does not matter if it ends with an A or ER. So if you posted one of those you should remove/edit your posts now, because Im going to come through soon and remove them for you, and you wont be happy!

The majority of use here are adults, so act like it. Its sad when the teenager members here are act more responsible.

This site is for all ages/sexes, and pretty soon these type threads wont exist if you cant be mature and cant seem to find any other sort of content except for raciest and sexist pictures.

really so give us a full out rule book on what not to post on here, that way when i post something i wont hurt anyones feelings.

Its in the first damn post of this thread. sorry you fail at reading... If steve would of caught what you posted, you would simply be banned based by his rules... And before you try to be a smart ass, I wasnt evven then one who pulled your post... Here so you can read again.

guys, FYI: anything even resembling

Strategically covered nudity

Sheer or see-through clothing

Lewd or provocative poses

Close-ups of breasts, buttocks, or crotches

will get the entire thread deleted and possibly you deleted too. I can't have that here. The original post had some of that and now POOF, it is gone.

thanks for your cooperation. Anyone who see's a violation like this please report it and if a mod gets the picture deleted in time, before i see it, maybe the entire thread won't have to go.

really so give us a full out rule book on what not to post on here, that way when i post something i wont hurt anyones feelings.

Yea I just quit posting anything non audio related lol. They even took mah avatar...

Tell ya what. When you 2 users pay the monthly hosting costs, the dedicated server rental space, the IT tech users on this site that struggle to keep the site flowing as it grows you can then post all the sexist and racist things you want, until then the ad's and partners on this site is what pays most the above monthly charges, and when those ads and sponsors are not impressed with indecent material, copyright material, and whatever else that goes against the contract with many of them such as Google adsense, and Steve gets contacted multiple times by the to fix the issues, and then people still cant follow the simple rules there is an issue.

Edited by Audiofanaticz

Yeah look at Paula Deen. Wasn't an audio byte or video clip, just her admitting she's southern... got all her shit taken away. Advertisers are really picky with this kind of thing... that's why they're always kissing liberal ass, but that's another thread lol.

I like being able to browse this thread at work. There's 18+ for those posts anyway

Edited by Quiet
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.