Naw that's Kranny's inbred cousin. Bet he drives a cummins and fucks his sister. Leaves his towing mirrors out all the time too.

Tell me more about your rig and what you tow

butt-hurt-report-form.jpg
Speaking of butthurt, hows yo momma feeling today :P

Jokes jokes, seriously though this dude steady gives bad info on diesel engine performance and brands and doesnt even have one or know about them. Its not butthurt its calling him on his shit.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Jokes jokes, seriously though this dude steady gives bad info on diesel engine performance and brands and doesnt even have one or know about them. Its not butthurt its calling him on his shit.

Actually he was referring to how many tools drive around with towing mirrors up when they aren't towing anything. Dodge just happens to have the mirrors that flip up iirc. He wasn't dogging on the cummins engine per say but the douche bags that drive them.

edit: i've always wanted to get a nice suped up cummins etc. But all the clowns that act like they are hardcore when they drive a cummins has ruined that for me.

Edited by DubNDodge

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Actually he was referring to how many tools drive around with towing mirrors up when they aren't towing anything. Dodge just happens to have the mirrors that flip up iirc. He wasn't dogging on the cummins engine per say but the douche bags that drive them.

edit: i've always wanted to get a nice suped up cummins etc. But all the clowns that act like they are hardcore when they drive a cummins has ruined that for me.

That's more so where I was aiming with it, just all the tools with the towing mirrors. But yeah, I'll admit, I'm not SUPER knowledgable on diesels. General knowledge? Yeah. Can I work on one? Yeah. Would I want to do it as a career? Fuck no. FUCK no.

Common mods on a diesel pickup? Intake, tune, exhaust(emission equipment delete). 8/10 "performance" diesel pickups you see that are true daily drivers are that. From those three, you see blown head gaskets, fucked up injectors, blown trannys, fucked up turbos... Take all the emissions equipment off a new 6.7 Powerstroke and see how long it is before you fuck up your factory turbo.

Quit being so serious about shit man. It's just the internet. I don't in anyway consider myself a guru about diesel motors, hell even gas motors. Been ass deep in enough gas motor teardowns and rebuilds to been pretty knowledgeable of them though. And my rig? Was going to inherit one. 96 extended cab long bed F-250, had a 460/E4OD combo with 4.11 gears. Made a hell of a GAS tow rig for anything my grandpa pulled, 32ft 5th wheel or a triple axle gooseneck horse trailer. Pulled our 28ft 5th wheel with a Daihatsu Rocky behind it aswell, like a dream. Gas prices went up, so it had to go.

But if I or my dad will get another? 99-03 F-350 SRW with a 7.3 and a 4R100. SuperCrew, 8 foot bed, 4x4. Hard to find, hard to beat in terms of reliability. Would also stay BONE fucking stock, as per my dad. Build one? 92-97 Crew Cab F-250 or F-350 with a 12 valve and G56. Probably with a GT35r or a 37r, big single. Southbend twindisk, np205 transfer case, and a dana 60 out front...

Don't take shit so serious and out of context man. No need for another 412cvx situation.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

1501733_10151886463461560_232558697_n.jp

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

tnespl is more NY I think, nespl is mainly MA NH and ME.

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

FOTD36_zps0351092d.jpg

I gots one too.

14381k.jpg

8a539b21837e6cbbe779b9519533d570.gif

I'm 99% sure if I owned one I'd try and play it drunk and just make absolute shit of myself.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Just waiting for fridays paycheck so he can buy the last batteries and 1/0 lugs. Woofer #2 gets here Wednesday.

Edit: Man we really need to take out the pointless seatbelts.

1551731_617213128334430_1308520333_n.jpg

Edited by Raptorman
  • Like (+1 Rep) 3

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.