yea...

Lots of frustration not knowing how to do any of it.

Putting the new leafs in the truck and the bolt that attaches the shackle to the frame, oh hello cheap china nut that decided to strip out.

Get ready to put the gastank back up, how hello bolt that broke in two.

Getting ready to attach the old brake lines to the lines on the replacment axle, how hello 2 broken lines. You should see my custom bent new lines....rofl

Going to put the driveshaft back into the yoke and put those 4 bolts back in, oh hello another broken off bolt. Off to get a new yoke and try to put it on without messing with the crush sleeve.

Think Im forgetting something else that was another cluster fuck for me too.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

yea...

Putting the new leafs in the truck and the bolt that attaches the shackle to the frame, oh hello cheap china nut that decided to strip out.

Getting ready to attach the old brake lines to the lines on the replacment axle, how hello 2 broken lines. You should see my custom bent new lines....rofl

Going to put the driveshaft back into the yoke and put those 4 bolts back in, oh hello another broken off bolt. Off to get a new yoke and try to put it on without messing with the crush sleeve.

I feel your pain kid.... Shot or 7 of rye, cold beer, hit or two, ... and maybe a asprin or 8 for the back im sure is killin ya...

Sucks to have so much into a audio build, just to fight it 85% of the time to just keep the fucking thing on the road. I know the feels.

You deserve a hats off man....... punch through them walls. ;)

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

So how does the pope being a scientist fall in common knowledge? It doesn't seem that common to me. It sounds like public knowledge. You want to know what common knowledge is, the pope being catholic..................... dickhead.

common knowledge is knowing you like swishers

replace kel with ahmed and orange sodas with swishers lmao

• Like (+1 Rep) 8

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

It drives once again.

Just finished it up about 30minutes ago

12036593_1023158274385154_26482134907731

Its sitting up pretty nice now.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

yea...

This is purely just an idea I'm throwing your way in case you dont already know this, but have you ever thought of putting a Suburban gas tank under there to replace your current one, assuming you havent already? They fit right where the spare tire hangs on the Tahoes and have about double the capacity.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

Way to tell him after he gets it back in lmao.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

this Debian install is dragging ass. Want to try out Kodi on the HTPC in the bedroom. TV looks small as fuck in the pic but is very comfortable to view from the bed...

enj7rf.jpg

Edited by Quiet
  • Like (+1 Rep) 2

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.