True Story

I have a black ups friend. I asked if he wanted to come to a party he said yeah. I told him so I can get some grape and strawberry soda . He said why I have to be racist like that. I then asked him how was I being racist, he said because his black I assume he likes grape and strawberry soda. I then asked. Mf don't you like grape and strawberry soda. He looked at me and said yeah but still though it was racist.

I wouldn't get offended if a white friend or black invites me for some tacos or burritos. if I'm not in the mood for that I just say where to go instead

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

I'm white as fuck and I can't stand mayonnaise, ranch, Nutella, or a lot of other white people food.

I do however love soul food and Mexican food,

I could go for some collard greens and a burrito right now, where's the damn Mexican soul food restaurant when I need it?

Edited by Broke_Audio_Addict
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.