Vast majority of cars on the street are tuned for 87 it's not until you start looking a performance cars that you need to worry about it honestly.

Small engines and motorcycles you should always run premium though.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I was just curious for the knowledge. My Tahoe says e85. I think the closest pump to me that offers it is the NEX gas station. Anywhere else I throw 87 in.

It does give you worse gas mileage and it burns hotter it also eats plastic and rubber and isn't stable without additives which they don't add so that means you buying them on top of the price of the fuel.

It does have useful purposes but just for daily driving I would never recommend e85.

Edited by Broke_Audio_Addict

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

and 85 if you calculate the cost saving on the gas and the mpg you get you are not saving anything but like a few cents whats the point? and the race fuel we have a gas station that sells it now its a few blocks from the race track lol

few picks form the x-games over the weekend

got to stay in the track this year in the RV park, talk about big fucking pimping, talk about an awesome expereince

panoramic of the rv site, right on the back strait away.

20150606_091338_zpsdcauwogl.jpg

my buddy's dad snuck his supremoto on the track!!!!! COTA security was sub-par

20150606_105214_zps3tiu1ot5.jpg

sick extended jeep with added bed.

20150606_112842_zpspmybl4cn.jpg

20150606_112853_zpsnzwpz4xl.jpg

one of many bad ass RV's around the spot

20150606_112914_zps2rrkg7fq.jpg

The Metallica concert, didn't even have to leave the RV spot we watched from on top of it. Insane amount of people were there

20150606_230106_RichtoneHDR_zpsqawrqfmt.

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

It does give you worse gas mileage and it burns hotter it also eats plastic and rubber and isn't stable without additives which they don't add so that means you buying them on top of the price of the fuel.

It does have useful purposes but just for daily driving I would never recommend e85.

cheap race fuel. 105 octane.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.