I'm undecided. I like it overall and the interior looks nice, but for some reason those headlights are ruining the overall appearance I think. Not sure if that is all that is contributing to it, but for some reason something looks off.

All the US manufacturers seem to be going this way. Im not a fan of the new tahoe/suburban for the same reason

2015-chevrolet-tahoe-reveal-design-cnt-w

:)

255019_10151486419966314_626357700_n.jpg

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

I'm undecided. I like it overall and the interior looks nice, but for some reason those headlights are ruining the overall appearance I think. Not sure if that is all that is contributing to it, but for some reason something looks off.

All the US manufacturers seem to be going this way. Im not a fan of the new tahoe/suburban for the same reason

2015-chevrolet-tahoe-reveal-design-cnt-w

Agreed.....maybe it is just so new to the general public to have headlights that are more a polygon shape or something, I am not sure what it is, but I hate the new tahoe/suburban headlights as well.

Edited by 79 cutty

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

No thanks. Too close to the ground for me.

Those people have some massive nuts.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

996115_633420056714627_146005849_n.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 5

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Except for the fact that there is a poi t of diminishing return from being so thick. It's happened more than once that someone does a super thick baffle and has issues keeping woofers together. That doesn't look like it's all a full baffle anyways. More like 3or 4 layers around the baffle in a trim

Yeah N8 is correct. It was 4 layers of 1" MDF. I'm not sure who decided that was needed for 4 DC Level 4s but that's what it got. The fiberglass around the baffle was done really well.

Thats the back of my head you see peaking into the port. The part that bothered me was that there was that monster port firing right at the tailgate(it's a mid 70s K5 Blazer), and there is literally 1-2" of clearance between the port and the gate. It surprisingly still sounded good, but tuning was unknown.

On another note your box was putting in work yesterday :D

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps

VdfKTH8.gif

Bitches love beards.

cFO8gLS.gif

4QpceVN.gif

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.