Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Tell them you'll release custody the day she can pass a drug test. All in seriousness that's some shit man, hope you make through it. What I find weird is how her stepmom was found dead after she gives you information, keep your guard up bro as a precaution. Shit like that would've been raised as a red flag for me..

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps


Posted

She is not a mother, she is an addict. This story is a page out of my (old) life. I have had full custody of my kids since '02. Their mom can't quit fucking up. All you need is time and trust me she will make decisions that will land the kids in your lap. She can't help it. The kids are not the most important thing in her life - her habit is. Take it from me man an addict only cares about the next high. She is going to gift wrap those kids for you, just make sure that you are there when she does. And quit being a softie. I know how you feel but you need to do what your HEAD is telling you to do, not your HEART. Your decisions need to be governed by logic, not emotions. You are the one that has to keep a level head for everyone involved. The kids are depending on you, as they don't have anyone else.

Posted

Man this sucks bro. My girlfriend is going through crap with her babies dad. He is so irresponsible. His mother is the one that watches over him when he has him over for the weekend. She will make a mistake. And like allot have said your kids will be back in your arms soon.

2012 GMC SIerra CC

System Build

Headunit--Stock

Sub Amp--DC 2.0k

Subs--2-SA8v2's

Enclosure--Need one made!!

Highs Amp--Sundown SAX-100.4

Front Highs--Rockford Fosgate T2652-S

Rear--Sundown Neo Pro 6.5

XS Power D2400--XS D3400

No Big Three yet!

http://www.youtube.c...ser/raolito1980

Posted

im not allowed to see my kids for a year cuz of my crazy lieing x wife

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

Posted

Thanks everyone for the kind words. The stepmom supposedly had a heart attack due to her medication. Or lack therof. I wish someone would try to bring me some trouble. Im a former active marine and pretty well armed, or i will be after i get the stuff out of storage on sunday after she picks up the kids. Dont want the kids around the guns.

I just wish i had a funny sig.

Posted

if she is anything like mine she will get an OP against you next and lie about shit to keep you away

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

Posted

I dated a woman who an addict and hid it very well. It started with alcohol in than progressed to adding 7 vicodin a day plus anti-depressants. She already had kids but they definitely weren't mine. So I fully understand how manipulative addicts can be and it sucks. Only reason I kept her around for a year and a half was I didn't want her kids to end up homeless.

So to hear you are having to go through all that BS.

Posted

so you're a clean, alcohol free, guy who kept hooking up with an alcoholic drug user... after that part of the story the rest of it seems like an obvious outcome to me lol.

I sympathize but while she dug the hole that you're in, you handed her the shovel and jumped in the hole.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Posted

Some women are sorry as hell. This is a fine example of that . It's time the courts start to listin to the fathers instead of the one sided bullshit

Posted

I really hate to be the asshole here but...well...you couldn't even get custody of children in a battle against a meth'd out alcoholic with history of abuse, neglect, and court ordered separation. The system definitely isn't the best baht if you honestly could not win the system isn't the problem here.

What it sounds like is you're too nice and keep expecting people to bend to you. If you truly loved your kids, biological or not, this wouldn't even be a situation. You'd have the kids and she'd never see them again. Ever.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8384 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...