tacomaguy1 Posted June 17, 2013 Report Posted June 17, 2013 GFY FGTLOL THIS^^Fits Orion's personality Except you can add another G he's got the space Haha, come on now. Id consider it, but the DMV requests an explanation of the meaning before they approve it. Id have to get creative. I don't think they look into it that much....just make something up As long as it doesn't say fuckyou I think it's ok lol Team Flex Issues
matt14 Posted June 17, 2013 Report Posted June 17, 2013 NEVRDUN Fits you perfect 2006 GMC YukonPioneer HU SHCA ran throughout Crescendo BC3500 One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order ZED Levithian 6 channel Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Activehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3
TRTC360 Posted June 17, 2013 Report Posted June 17, 2013 I like BLOWN46 '93 Firebird Formula V8 H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395 Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4 Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0 G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator www.youtube.com/TRTC360
Trey_Dog650 Posted June 17, 2013 Report Posted June 17, 2013 GFY FGTLOL THIS^^Fits Orion's personality Except you can add another G he's got the space Haha, come on now. Id consider it, but the DMV requests an explanation of the meaning before they approve it. Id have to get creative. I don't think they look into it that much....just make something upAs long as it doesn't say fuckyou I think it's ok lol I know ken but shit it's funny and I know you could pull it off 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
SLAYER1805 Posted June 17, 2013 Report Posted June 17, 2013 GFY FGTLOL THIS^^Fits Orion's personality Except you can add another G he's got the space Haha, come on now. Id consider it, but the DMV requests an explanation of the meaning before they approve it. Id have to get creative. go fast you ford gt lmfao WIN
Dan2427 Posted June 17, 2013 Report Posted June 17, 2013 I must be out of the loop but what's that mean? GFY FGT?? 2003 GMC Yukon Denali Alpine CDA 117 Redoing Mids/Highs 4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2- 4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt. AQ20K 2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!
Trey_Dog650 Posted June 17, 2013 Report Posted June 17, 2013 Not sure I'd want to type it all out lol 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Dan2427 Posted June 17, 2013 Report Posted June 17, 2013 Lol that bad? PM me? Haha 2003 GMC Yukon Denali Alpine CDA 117 Redoing Mids/Highs 4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2- 4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt. AQ20K 2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!
bighossf150 Posted June 17, 2013 Report Posted June 17, 2013 lulz Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.