Trey_Dog650 Posted June 17, 2013 Report Posted June 17, 2013 Pm sent 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Dan2427 Posted June 17, 2013 Report Posted June 17, 2013 Lololol!! That's awesome! Thanks for the laugh! 2003 GMC Yukon Denali Alpine CDA 117 Redoing Mids/Highs 4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2- 4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt. AQ20K 2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!
bighossf150 Posted June 17, 2013 Report Posted June 17, 2013 now that you know gfy and have a nice day Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Herokight Posted June 17, 2013 Report Posted June 17, 2013 GFY FGTLOL THIS^^Fits Orion's personality Except you can add another G he's got the space Haha, come on now. Id consider it, but the DMV requests an explanation of the meaning before they approve it. Id have to get creative. I don't think they look into it that much....just make something upAs long as it doesn't say fuckyou I think it's ok lol I know ken but shit it's funny and I know you could pull it off Now that I think about it, if there can be a plate over here that says CUGRMOM... Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
tacomaguy1 Posted June 17, 2013 Report Posted June 17, 2013 good for you faggot I think lol go fuck your self faggot Team Flex Issues
ROLEXrifleman Posted June 17, 2013 Report Posted June 17, 2013 Anything anti vette or anything else is gay. Say something in the plate and then back it up. My plate is "IT HERTZ", it's a two fer, one cause you got beat and onc cause you felt the bass.. And it's on a Vette btw! lol Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
bighossf150 Posted June 17, 2013 Report Posted June 17, 2013 go fuck your self faggot this Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
inm Posted June 17, 2013 Report Posted June 17, 2013 I've always wanted to get L8R NRDS because I'm a loser On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
98GCLimited Posted June 17, 2013 Report Posted June 17, 2013 IH8RICE RICEH8R RICRSUK UR2SLOW V8ISGR8 something like that maybe
98GCLimited Posted June 17, 2013 Report Posted June 17, 2013 2MANYHP (though thats never possible) XSIVPWR (excessive power) XTRAPSI BSTD 46 (with or without space) BSTD V8 (with or without space)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.