People getting their stuff stolen at the hotels

Hotdog

shit sux..

but If u go to unknown place with $10.000+ system u better spend 40 more dollars and get some decent hotel with guarded parking lot..

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

yeah someone else i know who went up there for the same show their explore got broken into stole 2 9k 2 12s and 4 10s pretty shitty though

people who have bought from me Team Bassick (ALPINE) Purplehaze nidus

head unit sony dsx-s310btx
subs 2 12 incriminator audio king of bass
subs amp incriminator audio 20.1
mids/highs
mids/highs amp incriminator audio 6.4
equalizer clarion
crossover interfire
alternator 1 mechman 240amp
battery's xs power 1 d2100 2 d3100
sky high car audio 1/0 awg ofc wires

memphis car audio 1/0 ofc
xs power xs flex 4 awg

sky high car audio 8 gauge ofc

sky high car audio 12 gauge ofc

t spec rca

check out my building log http://www.stevemead...frey-build-log/

http://www.stevemead...d-other-things/

check out audio gear i have for sale
http://www.stevemead...51#entry1595151

Mechman_300x100px-2.jpg

3d7304fe.jpg

header3-1.gif

SkyHighCarAudio_zps27302c94.png

i was there.. i do not believe anyone who stated at the clarion got broken into.. i woke up and heard the news and about killed myself running to my truck lol it really is shitty.... it was someone who knew what they were doing prolly hung out in the crowd till almost everyone went to bed... fuckin bastards

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

They tore that back seat up, that sucks that stuff happened. That general area doesn't look like its someplace you want to be after night falls. I would be checking the local pawn shops and craigslist for all the stuff that was stolen, its bound to pop up.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

Damn man. Note taken. I saw a picture of his trunk posted in the GCA group but I didn't know that was what he was showing.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Shit like this really boils my blood. Most people (myself included) slave their asses off just to work up enough to build their dream system and then have something as shitty as this happen. Is it bad that I'm having thoughts that I really want some people to stick a bait car out there and then beat the theif to near death - just alive enough to feel extreme pain - and then snap each and every joint in their fingers? I know it sounds demented, but I know I can't be the only one who wants to see somebody set and example...

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif

i stayed at the fairmont me and my buddy and a couple guys we met sat in the parking lot and drank most of the night didnt even hear about this until we went back to the show. hope they find the low lifes

http://www.stevemead...new-xfl-pg6-57/americanbass hd 12d22 audiopipe 1800.1ppi s580.4rockford p1653 frontpolk audio 6x9 rearbig 3

Archived