As long as the windows in your vehicle are in good condition, as in not worn out requiring extra effort to roll up and/or are aligned to they ride true in the tracks. Then the Spal kits work real well if installed properly, have done more than 100 kits in the last 20 years without problems.

As long as the windows in your vehicle are in good condition, as in not worn out requiring extra effort to roll up and/or are aligned to they ride true in the tracks. Then the Spal kits work real well if installed properly, have done more than 100 kits in the last 20 years without problems.

i guess my window are fck up bc there very stiff. i tried the paper trick and lubing them didn't work

anys ideas

thanks

what if my car never had a version with power windows?

This^ would also like to convert my car to power windows

Edit: and they didnt make power windows in 1970 lol

You mean for the op's vehicle? cause lots of cars in the 70's had power windows lol.

I did mine by getting a donor truck taking all the wires and plugs and also the regulator even did electric locks and mirrors on mine truck it only cost me $100 for everything mine was hard because I had to splice the wire and all but the newer cars now have a ctm which control the inside if you have one of them its just a plug n play deal

02 dodge ram 1500 reg cab 3rd gen

2 sundown sd-2 d4

soundstream rub1.2500 amp

all sky high car audio-fuse,fuse holder,wire,ring lugs and rca

flex tech

box design by Joe X

supension-mcgaughys 2in drop spindal ,western chassis 6in flip kit,buddy custom c-notch

04 5.7l hemi motor swap and made it an slt eletric everthing

youtube channel-http://www.youtube.c...43?feature=mhee

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190882-02-dodge-ram-1500-3rd-gen/

Not too difficult. But you have to make sure the motor is good and secured. They generate a point lot of twist trying to move the window. Also, as mentioned before, make sure the windows operate easily.

The only window kit I trust is Spal brand. Always had good luck with these ones

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

i guess my window are fck up bc there very stiff. i tried the paper trick and lubing them didn't work

anys ideas

thanks

What vehicle is it? year and model?

looks pretty legit to me. I am going to give it a try pretty soon...

I think I need to try it too. But my door only has cards. Not plastic panels. So I guess. It will be fibreglass time as soon as I do it lol

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

We install the Spal kits at the shop. Love them, and have had VERY few issues even over several years.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

Archived