George Zimmerman Trial - Anyone Else Watching ... ??? (Trayvon Martin)

I just believe this is one of those very important cases that is going to define certain parts of our lives ... this generation. I think as many folks as possible should be aware of it, & NOT just in what the friggin' bullshit media cherry-picks to show you/us.

I haven't watched the trial only a bunch of the pre-trial stuff, so I have these questions:

GZ said he witnessed Martin running in and out from between houses, right? If thats the case, he was "WATCHING" him, how the fuck did he get blindsided?

Was a tox screen done on Martin during autopsy? Results?

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

The kid was a fucking punk, but the shooting wasn't justified.

X2

However, I am not watching it and don't care really. Wish the kid wouldn't have lost his life but nothing I can do about it now.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Everyone forgets that youre innocent until proven guilty. Beyond any reasonable doubt 100% guilty, theres no evidence so far except the witness' testimonials and they havent even been syncing up to original statements given and previous testimony. If he wins his case its not like they can say "damn we lost just give him manslaughter then." Its case closed. I agree with orionstang, no one deserved to die that day regardless ofhow bad an ass beating. I think hes guilty even under Florida's stand your ground law, but I seriously doubt he'll be found guilty unless jurors are scared of another aftermath of something like rodney king riots

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

I just believe this is one of those very important cases that is going to define certain parts of our lives ... this generation. I think as many folks as possible should be aware of it, & NOT just in what the friggin' bullshit media cherry-picks to show you/us.

I haven't watched the trial only a bunch of the pre-trial stuff, so I have these questions:

GZ said he witnessed Martin running in and out from between houses, right? If thats the case, he was "WATCHING" him, how the fuck did he get blindsided?

Was a tox screen done on Martin during autopsy? Results?

Sorry, ... was getting a car fixed ...

GZ testified, in various statements & depositions, that "someone", who, after he shot him, he found out was named Trayvon Martin, was traveling between houses, apartment buildings, & townhouses ... nothing, that I ever read, about ducking & dodging & the like ... just walking in suspicious areas & not on the supplied sidewalks where residents knew to walk.

He supposedly caught him out of the corner of hi eye in a somewhat lit area between dwellings, then lost him again, while stopped at an intersection in this gated community. There had been NUMEROUS suspicious activity(ies) & break-ins/burglaries in that community over the past 18 months - confirmed. GZ decided to check it - the person - out. And that - so says many - was the wrong choice. Sorry, but MY community, I check it the Hell out. Period. Especially with a history of shenanigans. It was GZ's prerogative all along ... I do not think that is in dispute, or can be disputed. The 911 operator had ZERO authority over Zimmerman whatsoever ... & GZ's swearing/name-calling is not a condemning of him, either.

As far as a toxicology on Martin, ... that is something I have not come across - as far as being released yet. When the Med Examiner testifies, there is no doubt we will learn Martin was clear of illegal substances.

Zeke

'14

2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS

MONTEside00030001.jpg

Vehicle Details & Mod List: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/1703-chevrolet-monte-carlo-ss/

Audio Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143276-2003-chevy-monte-carlo-ss-audio-build-ib-build

Pioneer FH-P8000BT

Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1

Fi IB3 (Two 12", 2-ohm SVC)

RF T400-2 & T500-1bdCP

MechMan S Series 240A

XS Power D3400 & D975

311-vector-logo_zps0d152f73.png sutliffSig_zpsb1df26dd.png

Thats the whole trial so far. None of it corroborates any of it

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Thats the whole trial so far. None of it corroborates any of it

YEP.. Today was a great day for the state

1) You were scared yet you got out of your car and followed the kid ( which he stated he did 'follow' )

2) You stated that Trayvon looked strange because it was raining and it was abnormal for someone to just stand in the rain yet he did the same thing

3) When hearing the screams he couldn't say at what point he was having his mouth covered

4) He stated the screams didnt even sound like him ( not even a big deal though)

5) As many calls as he made before he cant remember the only 3 streets in the neighborhood all of a sudden

6) Comes out that Trayvon RAN after Zimmerman was following him

Yep :popcorn:

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

I rather enjoyed watching the she-beast on the stand the other day

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

The manatee?

Hered my take. He is going to walk. The prosecution hasnt done enough to prove thst zimmerman got out snd intended to kill him. Its just not there . This isn't a gun guy stixking up for another gun guy because for one hes not and for two I think he was an idiot for getting out. I just don't see the evidence that he jntended to kill or that he was not in fear of his life.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived