George Zimmerman Trial - Anyone Else Watching ... ??? (Trayvon Martin)

The manatee?

Hered my take. He is going to walk. The prosecution hasnt done enough to prove thst zimmerman got out snd intended to kill him. Its just not there . This isn't a gun guy stixking up for another gun guy because for one hes not and for two I think he was an idiot for getting out. I just don't see the evidence that he intended to kill or that he was not in fear of his life.

I agree. I don't think there was no intent to kill and the State will not be able to prove that part. On the other hand I also don't think he was in fear for his life. After sitting and listening to his re-walk through there are A LOT of things that were not adding up. If he was so scared as the stated in the beginning then why in the hell did he get out of the car in the first place? With NO flash light? If as he stated Trayvon walked around his car why didn't he call the police then? There are so many things that are fucked up. I think the state can prove that he was not in fear for his life but they need more than that to convict for murder 2. Yesterday was the first day in which they did not get their ass handed to them. I will say though Omara is a fucking beast!

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

IMO he is guilty of manslaughter. He lost all rights the minute he got out of his car to follow trayvon after the 911 operator told him not to.

But hes not on trial for manslaughter. They want 2nd degree murder. Will the state try to plea him to take manslaughter? I dont think so. They think theyve got this in the bag somehow even though anyone who can watch without being too biased sees it as a serious stretch. If they charged him with manslaughter off the bat it would be a different case. Remember even for manslaughter though they have to prove intent. Something that I just cant see happening as they are running out of witnesses

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Also a 911 dispatcher has no authority to give orders. Its an interesting gray area but they are not in a position of authority. It would be like the help desk issuing orders for the cio at my job

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Murder or manslaughter : He killed a young man, because of what ? I don't know.

and he will be free of charges soon, as I see it.

:(:(

That is so sad for the little guy, and for GZ too.

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

See thats part of the issue. There were two people there. One is dead. No witnesses so what really happened? No one knows for sure. Even the witnesses claimed to see different things

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

No offense but according to testimony so far, TM was killed because he assaulted GZ.

Again, like n8 said, dispatch has no authority to tell GZ what he can and can't do. They told him not to so that THEY won't be held liable for the outcome.

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

the kid did what I would do if someone was fucking with me. He stood his ground. Period and MZ couldn't cash the check he wrote. He was getting his ass kicked because the kid didn't know who he was and was being run down.

He should have just called the cops and been done with it. He decided to go and start shit with the kid.

He fucked up, I hope he gets his...

So you have the authority to assault someone if they are "following" you?

I don't recall anyone saying GZ was Fing, with TM. He tried to get a better description of where TM was going, and got assaulted.

Had TM not punched GZ in the nose, he might still be alive today.

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

So you have the authority to assault someone if they are "following" you?

I don't recall anyone saying GZ was Fing, with TM. He tried to get a better description of where TM was going, and got assaulted.

Had TM not punched GZ in the nose, he might still be alive today.

No you don't and nobody knows what happened after the confrontation started because we were not there. There were only 2 people that knew what happened. One is dead and the others story is not matching up with what he is saying. Had GZ stayed in the car they both would be alive today. Had GZ just sat in his car and called the police to report TM he would be alive today. You don't know when GZ got punched in the nose nor does anyone else except 2 people of which one is dead and the other has gotten caught in lies as to what happened.

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Archived