Trey_Dog650 Posted July 2, 2013 Report Posted July 2, 2013 Are there any speakers that compare to this. Looked like adire audio had something but can't seem to find them anymore. Or anybody know where I can find some. Thanks 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Chris Hammer Posted July 2, 2013 Report Posted July 2, 2013 like hunting a unicorn while riding the great white buffalo. Good Luck. I know a few members have some but doubt they will sell them MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Chris Hammer Posted July 2, 2013 Report Posted July 2, 2013 you looking for 7" mid? Idk what made them so great but Dayton has a nice 7" reference mid that I have used in a home build...sound great imo and come in 4 or 8ohm impedance...just a suggestion MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Trey_Dog650 Posted July 2, 2013 Author Report Posted July 2, 2013 Right lol Also they do not have to be AA BUT I am looking for that motor. Maybe somebody else used it? Like I said it looked like adire audio used it a little bit as well 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
HunterJohnson Posted July 2, 2013 Report Posted July 2, 2013 Doesn't focal have some mids that are kinda similar Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
Kyblack76 Posted July 2, 2013 Report Posted July 2, 2013 Morel .. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
CJ18 Posted July 2, 2013 Report Posted July 2, 2013 Depending if the Crescendo Mezzos will fit in my current door panels, I have 7 more sets of the AA mids that I may be selling the end of September.
tacomaguy1 Posted July 2, 2013 Report Posted July 2, 2013 mpyre mids but can be hard to find as well Team Flex Issues
dolarbilz Posted July 2, 2013 Report Posted July 2, 2013 Depending if the Crescendo Mezzos will fit in my current door panels, I have 7 more sets of the AA mids that I may be selling the end of September. I'll buy 4 back I sold to you .lol
shogen Posted July 2, 2013 Report Posted July 2, 2013 this.... also Mach 5 Audio apparently great mids for the size... Have you looked at the DIY Exodus Anarchy mids???? Insane low end... possibly can get up to 1500hz if you need it. what is the rest of your setup? Are there any speakers that compare to this. Looked like adire audio had something but can't seem to find them anymore. Or anybody know where I can find some.Thanks mpyre mids but can be hard to find as well Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.