LOL I would have said Instagram too but a lot of ppl seem to dislike it on here for some reason...since they added the Video its been even better IMO

Groupon has worked fine with me, just link it through my FB. I get daily emails on my phone and have the app right there. I've used Groupon for 50% off at a local carwash back in Feb, just used it on the day it expired this past July, just pulled out my phone when I got there and was done in 30 secs. Also just recently used it to get a new headset for my XBOX though I really only wanted the 7.1 processor lol.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

LOL I would have said Instagram too but a lot of ppl seem to dislike it on here for some reason...since they added the Video its been even better IMO

Groupon has worked fine with me, just link it through my FB. I get daily emails on my phone and have the app right there. I've used Groupon for 50% off at a local carwash back in Feb, just used it on the day it expired this past July, just pulled out my phone when I got there and was done in 30 secs. Also just recently used it to get a new headset for my XBOX though I really only wanted the 7.1 processor lol.

I didnt like it at 1st because I didnt know what it was but when I found out how it really works... It is actually a neat thing and its all about photographs instead of Photos and all the extra BS tied to FB... I mean you can comment on photos and like them but you dont get all the extra shit

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

x3 on torque.

How does that work?? Where do you get the module thing to use with your phone?

This is the one I'm using. Works great with my Impala and the Pacifica.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Yupp @ Lt. People think its just some dumb hipster, "ooh here's a pick of my turkey and cheese sammich"....though those are there there's a lot more to it. My IG name is: WB650

A good app too I'm just trying out is "HDR Camera"...there's quite a few in the store but the one I'm using is Camera HDR Studio

Another nice picture app that is more for interesting pics is "Cartoon Camera", though lately for some reason its been freezing up on me, hopefully they get that fixed

Here's a sunset pic I took tonight with the HDR cam app:

1236133_708415945838714_607213302_n.jpg

This is with Cartoon camera & Dark Strokes filter, 1am in the fog:

1235449_708420745838234_864036393_n.jpg

2015 Mazda 6

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Thats crazy as hell lol

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Will be loading most of these when I get my Note 2 in a few days...

2010 Chevy  HHR Panel (Work in progress)

Pioneer AVHX-5800BHS

McLaren MLM880's and MLT2's 2ea per door on a DC 175.4

Two DC Audio M4 Level 5 15's On A DC5K

Alt CES 200/270+

4ea Banks of Maxwell 2.7v 3000f caps for a total of 2000f

1ea XS 3100 and 2ea NSB FT170 Batts for 450+ah 

Not a HUGE build but here it is... DC Audio HHR Build

TDH-skater229.jpg
SkaterLogo.jpg

Not gonna turn this into a pic thread but HDR Camera app then use of Photo Squarer app is great for posting them on IG

1234856_711599952186980_450085126_n.jpg

Also photo grid for putting multiple pics into one image, 2014 C7 Stingray that was being tested at my work, IDK what for but client site does "failure" testing:

945190_700923593254616_90318837_n.jpg

If you have Xfinity the Xfinity app can be useful....you can use it to switch channels and what not

I use to use the Sportscenter Score Center app but then they changed the way it looked and my dumbass didn't realize what button to hit to view all scores again instead of just favorite teams but now I use the MLB "At Bat" app & NFL Mobile app. Also ESPN Fantasy Football app is good too.

Radio Scanner is fun to listen into Police calls

2015 Mazda 6

Instagay is still gay as shit

I don't really use apps for fun, I just have basic ones to complete functions.

Little Photo: editing program which was cool but I haven't used in a year

CU1: my credit union app. Super legit to actually manage all my finances and allows me to transfer between my accounts and other members' accounts which just makes life easier since my whole family are members.

Great Clips: it's where I get my hair cut and it does save time to check in online and not wait in line

Datpiff: about the only leisure app I have and self explanatory...new mixtapes and such

File Copy: password protected files to hide video and photos

Pandora: awesome music

Memedroid generator: easiest and coolest way for droid users to make high quality memes in seconds and then share

Imageshack: coolest way to upload straight to phone and use image links to share

Gensoid/nesoid/gba: all emulators I use and the only games on my phone. Sweet as I was able to go back and beat all the games I couldn't as a child

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived