Need some personal advice, guys.

IMG_0930_zps30fd8870.jpg

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I have a lot to say on this topic but I don't wan't to throw anyone under the bus.

If it was a gift I would just let it go. Nothing to mess up a family relationship over. It is odd that he wouldn't say anything about it though. I would be more concerned about that than any damage done to the vehicle.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

If that is all the damage there is, I would go to the auto parts store get yourself some fine cut cleaner and some dremel buffing pads.. All the red paint will come off and the scratches in the clear will smooth out. You'll be left with the gouges, but by the looks of it that isn't a brand new car and it won't hurt is value no where near what you policy going up will hurt you wallet..

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

I think it's a rendezvous, if so it can't be any new than 07. There again value is determined by the owner, I would just buff out the red paint myself and clean the area up and no body will ever be like OMFG what did you do to this thing.. IT'S TOTALED!!! lol...

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

To be blunt... He either needs to fix it or you call insurance... As stated before if he had hit anyone else's car then there would be no choice in getting insurance involved... So he fucked up and hit your car so he needs to fix it ... Simple...

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Parents buy kids cars ???

hmmm interesting.....

That said, if i was in your shoes, with that dude. Id just take care of it myself.

Call the insurance, save up and pay, or whatever.

(can i ask you this? is he the type that does buy ya that, then will throw it back in your face? Like, if you say. "hey, im calling the insurance" and he gets upset, will he then say "Its my damn car really" or some shit like that?. If he did, id just thow him the keys.....)

To be honest calling the insurance company for that would be a waste. You would still end up paying your deductible and it's only scratches. If you live at home and don't pay rent I would not jeopardize my family relationship over that. Yes he was wrong for not saying anything and then saying he won't pay for it but to call insurance for a couple bucks in work would be petty.

He bought you the car and he didn't have to, I would take that into consideration. It's honestly not that bad man, yeah I'd be pissed but not enough to make more drama. Especially seeing that your deductible is more than what that would cost to fix.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Archived