OrzechNJ Posted July 14, 2013 Report Posted July 14, 2013 ghosts.. hmmm i believe in UFO lol sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
PsychoSoundz Posted July 14, 2013 Report Posted July 14, 2013 i believe. i used to work midnight shifts at pearl harbor all by myself on the piers and stuff. let me tell you that they are fucking real. too many experiences there. thats cool as hell man.
STEALTH808 Posted July 14, 2013 Report Posted July 14, 2013 i believe. i used to work midnight shifts at pearl harbor all by myself on the piers and stuff. let me tell you that they are fucking real. too many experiences there. thats cool as hell man. TEAM SUNDOWN HAWAIIHAWAIICARAUDIO.NET 150Db Club 160Db club in the future I see krakin as a threat
STEALTH808 Posted July 14, 2013 Report Posted July 14, 2013 a couple times they fucked with me so bad i had to call over the radio to come pick me up. lol. felt like a pussy, but the guys who came to pick me up know the deals. TEAM SUNDOWN HAWAIIHAWAIICARAUDIO.NET 150Db Club 160Db club in the future I see krakin as a threat
DTS909 Posted July 14, 2013 Report Posted July 14, 2013 No VM-1 Pioneer DEH-80PRS Hertz HSK 165XL Arc Audio KS 300.2 Linear Power 1002 Full Mods Fi Audio Q 10s Sundown Audio Scv 3000 Big 3 XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH Singer Alternator Sky High Wire <p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback
alaskanzx5 Posted July 14, 2013 Report Posted July 14, 2013 a couple times they fucked with me so bad i had to call over the radio to come pick me up. lol. felt like a pussy, but the guys who came to pick me up know the deals. no, they where just trying to not hurt your feel goods and acted like they knew what you were talking about. then went out for drinks and talked about it. t1500bdcp 2 t2d4 15" 1 t600.4 1 t400.2 1 set p1 tweets singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.
Kyblack76 Posted July 14, 2013 Report Posted July 14, 2013 No SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Baydestrian Posted July 14, 2013 Report Posted July 14, 2013 Yup lol. Luckily I never really had an experience and hope never to lol. Ghost Adventures is one of my favorite shows 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
MrSoundz Posted July 14, 2013 Report Posted July 14, 2013 I too believe in ghosts. I felt my uncle spirit in our house in New York about 4 days after he died. However, my uncle Vinnie and I were very close so I wasn't alarmed by him. It actually brought me comfort to know that Vinnie was watching me.
knowledge Posted July 14, 2013 Report Posted July 14, 2013 i believe in this shit, ive got many encounters, i can go on for days REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.