George Zimmerman - Not Guilty

Hasn't hostess gone "bankrupt" a few times now? Heard a while back this is normal, take away twinkies and watch people flocking to stores to buy the last out and start the company going again lol.

that's brilliant. and they could play the fuck outta the stock market that way too

WTF? Hybrid parking? Really? What the hell is going on with these smug bastards?! I want gas guzzler parking right up front so i dont have to circle the parking lot 40 times and ruin the enviroment.

So you're telling me that if you, or say your kid, was walking back home and some guy thought he was suspicious and decided to follow him and confront him you wouldn't be angry enough to whoop his ass, then he shoots you (your kid) fatally b/c he was losing. You would be ok with him getting off completely scott-free b/c he was "defending" himself? He's a wannabe fucking cop. If you don't see the wrong in this situation then you are making this purely about race, yet you claim its not about race so you won't be banned.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I don t understand why everyone is getting mad about the decision .... not one of us was there not one of us knows what went down. If there was doubt about him being guilty then they did what jurrors are told to do ...

It seems almost a great amount of people talking about this case is saying/repeating "hear say" from the media (news networks).

Those same news networks that said trayvon was a "kid".

The same news network that kept showing photos of what looked like where taken when he was a 12 year old kid.

What photos where these major news networks showing of Zimmerman? His mugshots..

Rarely ever did I see them show the photos of Zimmerman with a broken nose, even after it was shown in the court case.

Its not illegal to follow someone, sure it maybe creepy or suspicious, but for that matter zimmerman could of thought something wasnt right too, but does it deserve a beating?

How about how the media claimed the 911 call was trayvon screaming help for his life?? When it was actually zimmerman that you could hear screaming as he was getting grounded and pounded..

But hey the majority of the news networks also claim zimmerman is caucasian too, and this is a racist white vs black case and thats why trayvon was shot. I think some people in this thread even said that....

The case was on TV for all to watch, but yet it seems like almost everyone can only keep arguing these same lies that the news stations are feeding to people.

But hey biased news reporting makes for good tv right?

Now the news can go get a bunch of people riled up if zimmerman gets off.

They got the pot stirring and black panthers are threatening to go riot and take it out on white people, even tho yet again, zimmerman was not caucasian.

And hey look, now the news has more things to report on due to the race riots they helped to start, again even though this case is clearly not about race..

Through the roof the news ratings go again YAY!!!!

Oh and before I forget, let me add this.

It is a law in FL that the prosecution has to bring any and every witness to trial, even if it will hurt the prosecutions case. Almost everyone of the prosecutions credible witness's said the same thing in court, on the witness statements, and even matched line for line with what zimmerman said.

They state had no evidence against zimmerman for murder, manslaughter, and the other handful of charges the news stations claimed to of been filed.

Well, good god! I didn't know this crap was still going on. i thought this trial was over with a long time ago. lol It just reminds me why i don't pay any attention to the media. Its all garbage. I didn't with OJ, I didn't with 9/11, and I sure didn't with this trial either.

Its a truely waste of life to watch the garbage the spew on the news. Even worse is believing half of it.

New build coming........

YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide

Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/

Old Screen name: Redrebel66

On the GZ topic, kinda surprised they didn't knock it down to manslaughter. On the Twinkie topic, like a 1000 or so Wal-Mart's got them back Friday, rest will be tomorrow (monday), or "should" have them back.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

It seems almost a great amount of people talking about this case is saying/repeating "hear say" from the media (news networks).

Those same news networks that said trayvon was a "kid".

The same news network that kept showing photos of what looked like where taken when he was a 12 year old kid.

What photos where these major news networks showing of Zimmerman? His mugshots..

Rarely ever did I see them show the photos of Zimmerman with a broken nose, even after it was shown in the court case.

Its not illegal to follow someone, sure it maybe creepy or suspicious, but for that matter zimmerman could of thought something wasnt right too, but does it deserve a beating?

How about how the media claimed the 911 call was trayvon screaming help for his life?? When it was actually zimmerman that you could hear screaming as he was getting grounded and pounded..

But hey the majority of the news networks also claim zimmerman is caucasian too, and this is a racist white vs black case and thats why trayvon was shot. I think some people in this thread even said that....

The case was on TV for all to watch, but yet it seems like almost everyone can only keep arguing these same lies that the news stations are feeding to people.

But hey biased news reporting makes for good tv right?

Now the news can go get a bunch of people riled up if zimmerman gets off.

They got the pot stirring and black panthers are threatening to go riot and take it out on white people, even tho yet again, zimmerman was not caucasian.

And hey look, now the news has more things to report on due to the race riots they helped to start, again even though this case is clearly not about race..

Through the roof the news ratings go again YAY!!!!

Oh and before I forget, let me add this.

It is a law in FL that the prosecution has to bring any and every witness to trial, even if it will hurt the prosecutions case. Almost everyone of the prosecutions credible witness's said the same thing in court, on the witness statements, and even matched line for line with what zimmerman said.

They state had no evidence against zimmerman for murder, manslaughter, and the other handful of charges the news stations claimed to of been filed.

Exactly. These people who keep crying race are the reason why racism is still such a big issue today and there's a huge double standard.

Well, good god! I didn't know this crap was still going on. i thought this trial was over with a long time ago. lol It just reminds me why i don't pay any attention to the media. Its all garbage. I didn't with OJ, I didn't with 9/11, and I sure didn't with this trial either.

Its a truely waste of life to watch the garbage the spew on the news. Even worse is believing half of it.

is everything you say quote worthy?

WTF? Hybrid parking? Really? What the hell is going on with these smug bastards?! I want gas guzzler parking right up front so i dont have to circle the parking lot 40 times and ruin the enviroment.

Archived