Jump to content

Breaking Bad final season. *Spoilers*


Recommended Posts

Posted

HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

 

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Posted

I fucking lost it

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Posted

Wow. Did not see that coming. Walt is an evil super genius. Jesse should've went to Alaska.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Posted

I have a feeling we're going to very quickly dislike jessie more and more......Hopefully Walts chops him in half with that M60 just like the vietcong before him!

P.S: Does anyone else think Todd has a slight resemblance to Matt Damon?

Never mind, google has confirmed that he does lol

http://cheezburger.com/2818633728

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Posted

Didn't read shit lol...I literally just started watching this show on Netflix Sunday night...watched the first 2 episodes before bed...woke up yesterday and watched the next 8 episodes, most with my dad so now he's into the show. Really wish I hopped on it way earlier!

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Posted

Yup love Netflix, spent July/Aug watching every single episode of The Wonder Years....I was too young to appreciate it when it was on TV/re-runs

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Posted

Saul got his fucking ass beat. Poor guy lol I feel bad for him.... Jesse needs to man the fuck up too.

Posted

saul is a bitch.

he's nothing more than a hooker, gets paid to provide a service and if he acts up he gets the pimp hand

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 1 Anonymous, 5616 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...