rocking.that.eclipse Posted August 12, 2013 Report Posted August 12, 2013 Bare with me I am doing this on mobile and its gonna be a long story I got home from the state finals in lansing at 7pm last night. I passef right out. I woke up at 4am to my bbrother laying on the ground in our kitchen saying grab the gun someone is outside. I didnt believe him. he grabbed one and looked out our window then started yelling and pointing the gun saying imma shoot. He clicked off the safety so I hit thr gun out of his hand. I didnt see anyone still. So we walked out on the porch and he said that the guy was waring a white shirt. Still I saw nothing but our white cat. This time my parents woke up and came out. My father got his pistol and was walking down the road with my brother who grabbed a shot gun. I was standing in the garage with the 22 I Thought for sure he was seeing things. Then all of a sudden some yelling and a car started up and took off. I sholdered my gun, aimed for the back tire and click. It wasnt loaded. So I grab my keys and run out the house. My mom yells at me they flupped their car at the end of our driveway. I see my dad at the corner yelling and then bang he shoots. My brother also threw up at this time. Ao I take off in my car down our driveway and my dad tells me to chase them they left. I Take off down the main road doing 100 through the fog. Prolly 2 miles ahead of me I see the car. flying up as fast as I can too him I fallowed him. about 5 miles from my house he throws on his hazards and pulls over. I Drive by really slow and go up to the next stop sign. I reach into my pocket to grab my phone to call the cops and no phone. Ao I whip around and I see his front end is smashed all up and its now smoking. So I take off back home to go get my dad. As i pass he gets out of the car and tries to flag me down for help. I fly home and frab my dad. By that time the cops are close I hear the sirens. We take back off with guns in hand. We catch the cop at the end of our road and tell him to fallow us. I take him where the car was and... nothing. Now my brother is in the back crying and my dad is pissed. Like one of those flashbacks you see in movies I see myself driving by the car again and seeing the guy. A kid I know from high school drives that car, he also wares weird clothes and was hispanic. So I let the officer know. They go check this kids house and sure as hell his car is beat to shit. He drunkenly fallowed my sister home. my brother was upset because when my brother saw him he was 2 feet behjnd my sister in our yard. So needless to say I had a crazy night
rocking.that.eclipse Posted August 12, 2013 Author Report Posted August 12, 2013 O and also got a message on facebook from this kid saying it was him and he is sorry and he was just scared when my brother pointed the gun at him
Brandonbkd Posted August 12, 2013 Report Posted August 12, 2013 That's pretty intense! FI BL18 Build Log: CLICK HERE!! 2003 Explorer Sport: FI BL18 SoundQubed 2200 at 0.7ohm Pioneer DEH-2500UI Pioneer 6 x 8s Rockford Fosgate 6 x 9s 5 ft^3 box at 35hz Lots of Mega Mat
Lbox88 Posted August 12, 2013 Report Posted August 12, 2013 lol damn, creeper almost got dealt with in a bad way. UBL | Build Log
Ninja_v1.0 Posted August 12, 2013 Report Posted August 12, 2013 You messed up when you got in your car and started following the kid. That could have been a real bad situation for you and if in-deed the person would have fired upon you and hit his mark there would have been nothing your family could have done. You turned into the aggressor in that situation. Next time once the person leaves you STAY HOME. Do not follow.. Call the cops and let them do their job. I am glad that your family, sister included is ok. When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
RyanJ Posted August 12, 2013 Report Posted August 12, 2013 God damn. That is some shit. Sounds like a movie. Any news on what's happening on the kid? Glad you and your family are safe and no one got injured. MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U Speakers: -Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD New MOB-MOBILE: 2011 G37S Sedan System:TBD Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415
BboyTaktix Posted August 12, 2013 Report Posted August 12, 2013 ...wtf...so basically, theres a good chance this guy was potentially going to rape your sister since he admitted to being drunk and following her home? 2018 Golf R - Stealth SQ system build - C508GTI front (active), 2x Pioneer Z10LS4, Zapco DSPZ8, Clarion DPX11551 (Mono amp), Pioneer GM-D8604 (front stage amp), Pioneer GM-A3702 (rear fill amp) SOLD! 2011 Subaru STI - 'modest' passive sq system - JBL p660c component (front) JBL P662 (rear) JBL W10GTI (sealed enclosure) 4ch JBL GO1004 (150RMSx4), Clarion DPX11551 mono amp (+-1200RMS@3ohms)
LT.Smoke Posted August 12, 2013 Report Posted August 12, 2013 You messed up when you got in your car and started following the kid. That could have been a real bad situation for you and if in-deed the person would have fired upon you and hit his mark there would have been nothing your family could have done. You turned into the aggressor in that situation. Next time once the person leaves you STAY HOME. Do not follow.. Call the cops and let them do their job. I am glad that your family, sister included is ok. This... Glad your family is safe and all but YES next time dont ever chase them off property.. Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
rocking.that.eclipse Posted August 12, 2013 Author Report Posted August 12, 2013 Im glad we didnt fire at him either. He was a friend at one time. I think he may have been drunk. O and also his car has got to be totalled. He hit a tree doing 60 in my driveway.
rocking.that.eclipse Posted August 12, 2013 Author Report Posted August 12, 2013 Mobile wont let me quote right now but bobby I know this. Last year we had 2 guys that escaped jail run through our yard and we called the cops but stayed home like they said. they ended up stealing a truck and hitting someone. I dont want that to happen again.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.