Little Sister stole and wrecked my car

:komet::shtf:

that sucks...... :( sorry man.. best of luck..

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

Are they not covering it because it wasn't technically stolen? As in you're not reporting it as stolen because she's your sister? If so, then I hate to say it but that's your choice. Just as it was her choice knowing full well that she was stealing your car. I'm sure she didn't mean to wreck it and yes it will be on her record, but at least she's under 18 so she shouldn't get into as much trouble, right?

Excuse me if I'm talking out of turn btw, I've never been into any legal trouble nor have I had anybody close to me be in trouble so I don't know how it all works with her being 15 and all.

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif

Sister or mnot man she stole your car unless you gave the ok its stolen i would handle it as such

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

as title says.... ( I live in the Cayman islands currently )

My mom bought the car back in 2005, I went to the US for highschool and after I graduated I moved back here to cayman.

my mom then bought a new car ( audi s5 ) and gave me the Toyota 4 runner. ( it was in my name )

so last night at 3 am my sister took the car and ended up rolling it.. ( she is fine thank god).. o yea she's 15.

I was in the mist of selling the car for 13grand to someone to start a new system

im really mad but glad she fine at the same time, really no idea why she did this I would never expect it from her. she just wanted to go for a ride she said..... no idea what to do now..... obviously insurance doesn't cover it

and she hit another car that was parked.... so WE HAVE TO PAY FOR THAT CAR ALSO INSURANCE DOESNT COVER THAT,

and im 17 btw I just got out of highschool, just have a internship, I feel bad for my mom.... im going to try to support her as much as possible. and as for my sister she was arrested, we bailed her and such but she has a court hearing tomorrow. big fuck uped situation.

Should of never bailed her out, I was arrested 2 times from my parents, first time they bailed me and I never learned...2nd time no bail, and I will never think of something stupid again EVER.

She better get some kind of punishment then if you're not going to report it as a stolen car, none of that grounded/take away phone bullshit. Make her work to pay everything off. Theres no way in hell my parents would let me get away with shit like that

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps

I have to agree with what is being said, she needs to learn sometime. As the oldest of 4, I know the feeling of having to bail out younger siblings (not jail in my experience but just a number of poor choices). Trust me, they do NOT learn until you let them pay for their own mistakes. They learn nothing watching you pay for their mistakes.

When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
~Henry David Thoreau

Its here juvenile record, stick it to her and when she turns 18 she can get it removed or whatever, if that even works that way there.

Maybe if she didnt want stealing a car on her record she shouldn't have taken it? She is old enough to realize there are consequences to her actions...without thos consequences her actions will keep escalating. I straightened my shit out when I got a trespassing charge and a nice fine for it..

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Man up and make her responsible for her actions, it may be tough but it's part of growing up. You're not doing anyone a favor by helping her out, you may even be making it worse by basically making it seem like it's alright to do stupid shit because someone will take pity and bail you out of it. Put it on her record and it'll be gone in a few years and you collect insurance money. I don't understand why you would lose $13k and not teach her a lesson.

Archived