Watch the bass Posted August 24, 2013 Report Posted August 24, 2013 Jeep dude took one hell of a jump, wtf lol he must have pulled out his "secret weapon" 3. world call center, 1 vote 2 cent´s! "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley
Lbox88 Posted August 24, 2013 Report Posted August 24, 2013 http://bit.ly/19wvVj5 11723 UBL | Build Log
Quiet Posted August 24, 2013 Report Posted August 24, 2013 11741 damn voting slowed down. 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
SnowDrifter Posted August 24, 2013 Report Posted August 24, 2013 Holy... Guys we need everyone voting as often as possible. 12822 vs. 11740. HE is almost 1100 votes ahead of us. Come on bassheads!!! ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
CHEVY4X4BLAZER Posted August 24, 2013 Report Posted August 24, 2013 Lol. All the middle east call centers and probably vote sharing ,VOTE 4 VOTE sites
SnowDrifter Posted August 24, 2013 Report Posted August 24, 2013 11795 ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Skater229 Posted August 24, 2013 Report Posted August 24, 2013 Wow, big jump in his numbers... 2010 Chevy HHR Panel (Work in progress) Pioneer AVHX-5800BHS McLaren MLM880's and MLT2's 2ea per door on a DC 175.4 Two DC Audio M4 Level 5 15's On A DC5K Alt CES 200/270+ 4ea Banks of Maxwell 2.7v 3000f caps for a total of 2000f 1ea XS 3100 and 2ea NSB FT170 Batts for 450+ah Not a HUGE build but here it is... DC Audio HHR Build
knowledge Posted August 24, 2013 Report Posted August 24, 2013 wtf REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Quiet Posted August 24, 2013 Report Posted August 24, 2013 11811 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
-X-RaTeD- Posted August 24, 2013 Report Posted August 24, 2013 11812 vs 12904 now, http://bit.ly/19wvVj5 When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest. ~Henry David Thoreau
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.