high output altenators who's really the best?

I want four of them when all said and done. I bought one, haven't received yet but already saving up for the next purchase, lol. But man...not cheap, lol

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

When i went to DC's headquarters 3 years ago they had customers bring broken POS iraggi alts LOL good thing the people now have good DC products..

while there the CNC machine was fresh and they where kind enough to show me a few block cuts !!

my 270xp has last me 3 years now still running strong with lots of abuse !!!

ima get another d3100. just curious could I hook up a batt. to each amp.

Head unit: Pioneer DEH-P5200 HD

Amps: 2 Hifonics BE 2500(Brutus Elite) 1 Hifonics BRX 1200.4(Brutus)

Subs: 2 ORION HCCA 15's at 1 ohm

Mids: 2 Alpine SPS-609 ,2 Alpine SPG-69C3 , 2 Alpine SPR-50C

Highs: 2 Pyramid 3" TW67 Super Titanium tweeters , 2 Falcon SDS500 horns

EQ: Clarion EQS746

Alt: 220amp

Batts: 1 optima yellow under the hood , 2 XS POWER D3100's in the back

Wire: Big 3 upgrade 0gauge all thru

Fuses: Stinger 300amp

Box enclosure: FATBOX USA

Iraggi: these were the first high output alternators I bought and they were all a waste. I ordered two denominator series, one was a dud and the other didn't do rated. So I talk with him and I was rebuilding so we discuss a quad alt setup. Send them back to him. I pay for another two so now I have a total of four denominator alts I'm expecting. I get ANOTHER dud, one that blows in like a day with no load because somehow it grounded itself out. Never received the last one and then he disappeared. I was left out almost $2,000 on alternators I never received or were complete shit. He's up and running now and I hope he goes under.

for owning 4 of them, you'd think you know what they were actually called. dominator series

you really thought it was worth correcting someone on the name of an alt that no intelligent person would even bother pissing on? :goyou:

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

My Powermaster 200a alt has been kicking ass for years. They do have an SPL series alt that was in SPL riggs you guys drool over. I Will probably end end up running their SPL series as a second Alt. Now remember I am not doubting Singer, DC, Irragi or whoever else is in the list. Just have to say for that the quality and performance I will stay with powermaster at this time.

you really thought it was worth correcting someone on the name of an alt that no intelligent person would even bother pissing on? :goyou:

It has more to do with his butt being hurt so he'll try to make whatever jab he possibly can. Even if it's merely an autocorrect thing, lol. I mean...seriously

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

make sure batts are hooked together then, if one batts goes to hell OR just charges differently there is tiny potential of the amps seeing different voltages. Wouldn't prolly tell a difference for the most part BUT for peace of mind.....

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

make sure batts are hooked together then, if one batts goes to hell OR just charges differently there is tiny potential of the amps seeing different voltages. Wouldn't prolly tell a difference for the most part BUT for peace of mind.....

two batteries being charged by the same alt would charge at the same voltage.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived