Well, that's not one I want to be right about. But seriously, what the fuck is it about putting on a blue costume that changes the moral nature of a man and gives him the right to do violence on someone who isn't hurting another person?

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

Well, I wish for humanity's sake that I wasn't. And think about it... what the fuck is it about putting on a blue costume that changes the moral nature of a man and gives him the right to do violence on someone who isn't hurting another person?

Can anyone link be to a good read about how this all works. I understand it is a currency and that you can by tangible goods with it and what not. But I don't understand how you even get bitcoins.

I rather just understand how it works rather than do it myself. Seems to "out" there for my liking.

edit: finally found a decent read.

http://techcrunch.com/2013/04/08/how-to-mine-bitcoins/

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

About the costume part. Its just something ingrained in human nature. Thst when people are put into power they abuse it.

Its like that experiment stanford did in the 70s I think it was. They took like 10 volunteers and made half of them jail officers and the other half prisoners. Was supposed to be like a 2 week experiment but got cut short because the officers went over the top and became huge dicks.

Team B2

2008 scion xb bagged on 18's plastidipped matte black

4 18" b2 xc's pushed by 4 b2 m1s at .5 each

8 b2 hn6's and 2 b2 hntt's powered by 2 b2 quattros.

157.7 sealed so far.

About the costume part. Its just something ingrained in human nature. Thst when people are put into power they abuse it.

Its like that experiment stanford did in the 70s I think it was. They took like 10 volunteers and made half of them jail officers and the other half prisoners. Was supposed to be like a 2 week experiment but got cut short because the officers went over the top and became huge dicks.

Yeah, that was the Milgram experiment. There were others slate to happen after that but the results of that one were so appalling that the university refused to allow them. And to be technical, it isn't human nature, its learned behavior that starts, all to often, as early as infanthood. So actually, it's child abuse.

well can see that nun of you know anything about bit coin mining Lol heres a few pointers

First

you all forget about the ELECTRICITY it consumes ALOT. (Most Of the Time More than it makes you back)

Mining On your GPU Is Far Superior to mining on your CPU in fact mining on your Cpu is a Joke and should not be contemplated unless its mining alongside your Gpu

You need a full fledged Gaming Machine to even think about mining, raspberry pies / small machines are not worth it as the time it takes to get a bitcoin / namecoin takes far to long and is not efficient

A PROPER mining machine is comprised of 1-4 GPU's in crossfire or sli and a dual socket MB Or an i5 quad core or higher ,as it takes FAR more Computer Grunt to mine than u think

Most of the time if your paying for power u wont make enough to Make it worthwhile at least not in Nz , as your looking at least 1 1000w machine running 24h a day Mining

if you want to make a mining machine its best to go for something like say a pair of old 5870s on a cheap crossfire board , its all about the Gpu Grunt thats what churns the bitcoins

out, you could set up clusters with small machines but u would be better just buying a real gpu or 4 Or some Nvidia Teslas if your Feeling Rich

The other thing that has happened is bitcoins have got alot harder cruch out as the math /numbers, there crunching get harder all the time as more people start mining, that's how they keep the value of the bitcoin up by making the hashes harder

So Sorry Its Not The New Way to make money Unless you have a good supply of GPUs and FREE POWER lol Hope That Helps :P

I'm still missing what a bitcpin actually is, is basically a string of code? I don't get it lol. And Im not a dummy I'm just not seeing what it actually is

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

I'm still missing what a bitcpin actually is, is basically a string of code? I don't get it lol. And Im not a dummy I'm just not seeing what it actually is

I'm with this guy...where does it come from and what makes it valuable?

Hmmm..... get a many as you can now, before they ain't worth shit LOL\

each new ledger update creates some newly minted bitcoins. The number of new bitcoins created in each update is halved every 4 years until the year 2140 when this number will round down to zero. At that time no more bitcoins will be added into circulation and the total number of bitcoins will have reached a maximum of 21 million bitcoins

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived