Bump4life Posted August 21, 2013 Report Posted August 21, 2013 Never. But there was this one time me and some buddies were hanging out in an empty parking garage at the second to the top level goin balls deep, like maybe 10pm after a parade had finished and people are heading home. Went down the stairwell to see how far down it would travel, and about 2 floors below us it was insane. Heading down to the third level, we heard security getting off the elevator on radios saying "No that is too loud, they've got to go". So we ran back up and cut it off, drove away slowly tint up, seats back as we passed by security on the 3rd level reading our plates. I want everyone to read this without thinking of the content of this thread. it actually is pretty funny!!! Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/ MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136 MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/ My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 BMW M340 xDrive Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4... Best Scores out of a trunk 153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz 154+ windows down, 155+ kick
rockFord_Expedition Posted August 21, 2013 Report Posted August 21, 2013 Never. But there was this one time me and some buddies were hanging out in an empty parking garage at the second to the top level goin balls deep, like maybe 10pm after a parade had finished and people are heading home. Went down the stairwell to see how far down it would travel, and about 2 floors below us it was insane. Heading down to the third level, we heard security getting off the elevator on radios saying "No that is too loud, they've got to go". So we ran back up and cut it off, drove away slowly tint up, seats back as we passed by security on the 3rd level reading our plates. I want everyone to read this without thinking of the content of this thread. it actually is pretty funny!!! Funny as hell if you had no clue what he was talking about. Laugh out loud shit right there. Especially since its from "x-rated" lmao!!! Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
ImortalZomby Posted August 25, 2013 Report Posted August 25, 2013 None. Cause i lower it when i see a cop cause i really dont want to pay a ticket haha
Cardboardcat15 Posted August 25, 2013 Report Posted August 25, 2013 Never. My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/
herbykw Posted August 25, 2013 Report Posted August 25, 2013 Pulled over twice. No tickets. First time he said he could hear me giving demos from across the street. It was funny. I didn't tell him I was bout a half a block down the road. He said it was impressive a gave me a warning. Second he gave me a warning Did have PD pull up next to me at a light, shine his spotlight in my face, cuss me out and threaten me then drove off. That's alright. That hole department is in the edge of closing. 06 300C 5.7 Hemi K&N CAI JVC KW-AVX640 6.1" DVD DC Audio 3.5k 6 DC Audio 8"s 6 cubes 8" aero port at 32hrtz http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183798-chrysler-300c-8-build/?p=2731834#entry2731834
Dwn4BassAlan Posted August 25, 2013 Report Posted August 25, 2013 Incredibly, no matter how much I tell myself that it's prone to happen to me and that all the odds should be stacked against me for being a teenage driver of a red 1970's car with white rally stripes and a loud exhaust also with a system in the trunk, I have not been pulled over in my current car. But I really feel it's a matter of time given the listed circumstances... I had once before though, with my old lexus, the cops were eating inside In-N-Out and we were messing around with the bass a little but it was enough to get their attention so they waited for me and then stopped me. I also had one house call thanks to the first edition Neo-Woofer testing lol Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
TeamHT Posted August 25, 2013 Report Posted August 25, 2013 Once. Enclosure up to the window line, three 15" BTLs on three RF T4000s but a stupid bitch in front of me called the cops saying my music was harassing her. See, what had happened was, I keep my volume very low but the bass was still pretty loud but she made dirty faces and yelling about how my music was bad blah blah (wasn't even rap or hip hop, it was Twisted's official demo song) and I should be ashamed for listening to loud bass so I cranked it. Music was turned back down after she was foaming at the mouth and I turned onto a different street but the cop pulled me over anyways. Simply stated the complaint was for my bass and I politely told him it's not that loud and I did not violate any sound ordinance and respectfully told him he said she said is hardly evidence. He looked in the back and said yeah right, lol. I told him he can ticket me if he wants but I'll fight it and win and he actually threatened me to impound my truck and I told him good luck. He let me go but told me to dynamat my truck more. In my SRT, I've been pulled over maybe a total of like 35 times and ticketed 25 times. Only two of those were speeding tickets. Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
genesis Posted August 25, 2013 Report Posted August 25, 2013 2 or three times long ago. I try and be much more respectful now! once cop was super cool, and actually gor a demo, once I got a ticket. think I got a warning the other time.
biscuitownz Posted August 30, 2013 Report Posted August 30, 2013 Never...and hopefully it stays that way haha. Had a close one a few months back though, was driving my friend home and had it full tilt then as we pull up to a stop sign there were 2 cop cars posted right there. I was maybe 15-20 feet away before I noticed, I immediately tried to turn it down and realized it wasn't turning down fast enough so I ended up just removing the deck's face plate LOL. Thankfully the cops didn't come after me but they did give us the stare. Oh well
mbdblue Posted August 30, 2013 Report Posted August 30, 2013 shit, you guys are some respectful, law-abiding citizens!....Is it bad I can't remember how many times? I think it is....over 5 though; mostly for speeding. AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.