Bass head entertainment designs.. Anyone?

This is hilarious to me that people actually pay for box designs. Its enough information and people willing to help that you should be able to do a design yourself. Then that way you can learn along the way and know in the future what to change or do different to make the enclosure sound and look the way you want.

Unless you don't want to fuck it up. I know that if I am dropping hundreds of dollars into a wall, especially a 4th order, that I am going to want a good design. I mean good for you if you have tons of money to build a wall then tear it down and re do it because you shot too low on your volume.

edit: But if you have the knowledge on how to make a good box or a wall then great.

Thats the wrong mentality to have when it comes to you doing your own system. I never think I'm going to fuck something up. I always think I'm going to learn something the more I do on my own. Building the proper wall has nothing to do with money and last I checked you didn't have to have a ton of money to build a box. So if you want to pay for a design that's your business but the tools and information you need to come up with a design as the one your paying for is right here in this forum.

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Is Bass head the closest box designer/builder to Orlando? Tampa is only about an hour and a half away, but finding someone in Orlando would be tops!

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

KNOWLEDGE DESTROYS FEAR Measure twice, cut once

JVC touchscreen HU Mmats E600.4

Realm L56c Audiophile 6.5 comps up front JBL P963 rear deck PB RTA 112 trunk CE Auto Big 3 Mechman 240alt D'Amore VM-1

Well if he nails it why can't he get back to me after almost 4 months. If he didn't have time shouldn't have taken on the design. I tried ram pwk and Ray and they were all busy. And to the guy saying to do it myself. I've always designed my enclosures but I've never attempted a 4th order so I figured someone with experience w@s the best bet rather then having to build multiple times.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

This is hilarious to me that people actually pay for box designs. Its enough information and people willing to help that you should be able to do a design yourself. Then that way you can learn along the way and know in the future what to change or do different to make the enclosure sound and look the way you want.

Unless you don't want to fuck it up. I know that if I am dropping hundreds of dollars into a wall, especially a 4th order, that I am going to want a good design. I mean good for you if you have tons of money to build a wall then tear it down and re do it because you shot too low on your volume.

edit: But if you have the knowledge on how to make a good box or a wall then great.

Thats the wrong mentality to have when it comes to you doing your own system. I never think I'm going to fuck something up. I always think I'm going to learn something the more I do on my own. Building the proper wall has nothing to do with money and last I checked you didn't have to have a ton of money to build a box. So if you want to pay for a design that's your business but the tools and information you need to come up with a design as the one your paying for is right here in this forum.

I understand where you're getting at Real, but saying that a proper wall has nothing to do with money is just silly, a proper wall requires a lot of wood and wood which is expensive. I wouldn't want to spend 300-500 dollars on materials only to tear it out because it wasn't what I expected. Sure a simple sealed box, or ported box no big deal, 1-2 sheets of mdf, but when you start getting up there with 6+ sheets It adds up.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Disagree. Even with 15 sheets I'm using, that's less than $500 which is cheaper than just ONE of my subs. A wall does not require money at all. Even if you're doing something simple and basic. Not that much more so when doing a bandpass. It really isn't as difficult is making it out to seem. When you pay someone like robin or singer, you're paying for their knowledge, experience, and expertise. But what's to stop anyone from gaining any of those? I see where real is coming from, and that is the essence of a DIY basshead mentality.

Want a 4th order wall? Read the section and hundred threads discussing 4th order bandpasses and ask whatever questions you may have. Design sealed section. Design ported section. Build it, seal it off, and done. Once you do it trust me, it won't seem as difficult as you might believe it to be ;)

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

@ David Bailey Yes, BHE is one of the only knowledgable people near Orlando who will do a full build, trimmed out and sound just as awesome as it looks. He's in Land O Lakes which is near where i4 meets i75. Only active forum he is on is www.floridaspl.com, but he's not a vendor there or here.

Nobody is scamming you, the domain has to be renewed. Ask for a refund if you're not happy with the long wait time of emailing/design you have experienced. There are others who do designs, but are also backed up since not many people have the knowledge of how to design an enclosure properly. A lot of people email back and forth, A LOT, as many people with a business know. BHE went from 2 people doing managing emails to just 1. Just my opinion/info so I hope you can get a refund or your design. Pm me your email address and when I see him I will let him know. Good luck with your future build!

I asked for a refund 3 separate times since mid august to no avail. And I can't request one through PayPal because apparently it was sent as a family payment.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

Archived