Jump to content

Bass head entertainment designs.. Anyone?


Recommended Posts

Posted

All I know is I've always done my own but wanted a 4th order they told me max 3-4 weeks and it's been way longer and they've made no attempt to contact me or refund me. If as yall say he was so busy he shouldn't have taken it on. And I can't even file a PayPal claim because apparently it was a gift..

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol
Posted

Are you behind schedule for a show or anything? If not, I know it sucks, but give it time would be my suggestion. Bandpass would be worth the wait. Or just email him you want a refund and then play the waiting game for the return

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

Asked for one 2 weeks ago. Then tried a PayPal claim earlier this week but couldn't. And actually yes. I've missed 2 local shows and have had no bass for about a year and half. And now I have everything ready to go minus a box.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol
Posted

Robin works a full time job and does BHE. He has his own projects he tries to get done also.

Try getting ahold of him on FB and get his cell phone number and shoot him a text.

SMDSIG799x74.jpg

BHE Wall Build

TEAM DC Audio

TEAM XS POWER
1986 Monte Carlo

KMC Nova's 20"
4 DC XL's W/ PSI Recones
2 DC 5k's
Pioneer PRS 80
10 Audio Technix

6 XS Power D3100's

1 XS Power D3400

Mechman 220a Alternator

  • 1 month later...
Posted

So the website is gone.. Guess I'm out my money.. Awesome.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol
Posted

This is hilarious to me that people actually pay for box designs. Its enough information and people willing to help that you should be able to do a design yourself. Then that way you can learn along the way and know in the future what to change or do different to make the enclosure sound and look the way you want.

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Posted

This is hilarious to me that people actually pay for box designs. Its enough information and people willing to help that you should be able to do a design yourself. Then that way you can learn along the way and know in the future what to change or do different to make the enclosure sound and look the way you want.

Unless you don't want to fuck it up. I know that if I am dropping hundreds of dollars into a wall, especially a 4th order, that I am going to want a good design. I mean good for you if you have tons of money to build a wall then tear it down and re do it because you shot too low on your volume.

edit: But if you have the knowledge on how to make a good box or a wall then great.

 

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Posted

My question is how do they know what works in everyones car...??

Even the same models different trim will sound different inside.

Just because a box is optimal for a driver doesn't make it optimal in your vehicle...sometimes it needs changes. I play with every enclosure I put in by adjusting port length area and other stuff, the only time I have had to do a enitre rebuild to change tuning was when I was playing with T-Lines. No adjustment there lol.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 410 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...