When it Rains it Pours - Update pg. 3

Sorry to hear about your mom passing away, and wish you all the best in your life to come.

Don't beat yourself up for the things you think you could have done differently, just look forward to the things you will do now and hope that the actions today would make them proud of what you have done and accomplished.

Thank you

So sorry hearing of your loss, especially this close to christmas. I wouldn't dwell to much about the things that you could've done to be a better son. I bet you made her the proudest mother in the world. It takes a special person to do all the things you did to make her as comfortable as possible through this difficult time. I bet she left this earth patting herself on the back thinking what a wonderful son she raised! My thoughts are with you and your family.

set up Alpine 9851, Sundown sax 100.4d, Digital Designs M3A, Incriminator audio components X 2, HCCA Tweeters, 2xDD 3512sc dual .7 coils , H.O 220 amp alt, Optima yellow top under hood, batcap 4000 in the back, Big 3, and all 0 gauge runs. For now but it's never finished!!!

So sorry hearing of your loss, especially this close to christmas. I wouldn't dwell to much about the things that you could've done to be a better son. I bet you made her the proudest mother in the world. It takes a special person to do all the things you did to make her as comfortable as possible through this difficult time. I bet she left this earth patting herself on the back thinking what a wonderful son she raised! My thoughts are with you and your family.

I appreciate the kind words.

Very Sorry to hear. I can't even imagine losing a parent, nor do I want to. Stay strong man.

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

I'm sorry to hear about your mother passing away bro. Like others have said, focus not on how things could have been, but how they will be in the future. Make sure to celebrate her life and enjoy Christmas and the New Year in ways she would be proud of. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers, stay strong man.

masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say it

sorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended)

LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late <_<

My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room.

New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods

Well, mom finally lost her battle with lung cancer/COPD and passed away this morning.

It's pretty bittersweet as I am happy that her suffering is over, and that she is now up with the angels with my dad. But damn, that's my mom and ill never get to see her again and I can't help but reflect on all of the things I could have done to be a better son.

Thank you to all who care, and even those who don't.

Sorry to hear of your loss brother.. She is in a better place not suffering anymore :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived