What about

http://www.baer.com

Ive used these on a 67 GTO. they make a quality product.

http://ssbrakes.com/c-624171-vehicle-specific-products.html

(this is for your turck^)

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

You could do a Baer or SSBC front kit and then just some upgraded rotors and pads in the back. You can get a good SSBC full front kit with rotors, calipers, brake lines, pads, and all the hardware for about $1250 shipped. Then for the rear you could get some good EBC pads and some Baer Decela Sport rotors for about $250. A little bit more pricey but They make one hell of a difference in stopping distance.

I have the ssbcs on mine. If you shop around you can get them fsirly cheap but im still in close to 2k for the fronts.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

From personal experience I would definitely go with SSBC again if given the choice. Obviouly if I wanted to drop major coin I would go the wildwood route, but so far with the larger rim/tire package on the daily they have held up great. I have had them on for 3 years now and honestly even with the heavier rims the pads still look like they just came out of the package. Little to no wear on them or the rotors at all. I want to say I spent just under $900 for all 4 drilled/slotted rotors and pads all around and they have held up great! I would definitely recommend them to anyone in the market, and until I can upgrade to a larger kit, these are definitely doing the trick.

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

I could help you with the dealership CJ. I work at a dealership and could get you the parts at my cost plus shipping. Just another option.

edit: Also you might talk to someone locally about upgrading the leaf springs. I know out here in west texas alot of the oil feild truck get outfitted with heavier duty leaf springs.

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )
* Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 ( Mids and Highs Amp )
* DC 3.5k with Dual Inputs; Custom Plexiglass Backing ( Sub Amp )
* Rockford Fosgate Balanced Line Driver

* One FULLY LOADED ~ 10" DC m2 XL
* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement
* Custom Built Carpeted Trunk Wall with Added Fans for Amplifier Cooling
* MechMan 240a High Output Alternator

* KnuKonceptz Krystal Kable RCA Cables
* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable
* Five Exide Orbital ORB34M Marine 12 Volt Batteries
* PowerMaster XS D3100 12 Volt Battery

My 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited - SuperCharged 3.5L V6 - UBL

My Old 2005 Ford Taurus - CarDomain - Vehicle Was Sold

My dad, off-hand, says that Ford does offer kits but he's not sure what the payload rating is for them... Parts department would be the guys to talk to.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Archived