CortezDTV Posted September 5, 2013 Report Posted September 5, 2013 I would have no problem doing that n8 as is Brian I'm sure I don't wanna say yes for him But we as AA guys have a common interest N8 make it happen! SCSB Santa Cruz Speaker Box Build logs: Daily Driver Lemon Marquis 2 american bass 750.1s 350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters Mystery subs http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/
Kyblack76 Posted September 5, 2013 Report Posted September 5, 2013 Id be more than willing to lend a hand. Count me in...... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
TeamHT Posted September 5, 2013 Author Report Posted September 5, 2013 By our powers combined... Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
tdsa23 Posted September 5, 2013 Report Posted September 5, 2013 Lets make this happen XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s MechMan 220a Alt DC 5K Kicker 650.4 2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's Pioneer DEH-P7200HD Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1 Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899 https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/
CortezDTV Posted September 5, 2013 Report Posted September 5, 2013 It's happening, waiting for snafu's response Thank you n8 And there will be an official AA/Fi team page very soon with Scott and Nick both present in SCSB Santa Cruz Speaker Box Build logs: Daily Driver Lemon Marquis 2 american bass 750.1s 350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters Mystery subs http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/
fox_racin4 Posted September 5, 2013 Report Posted September 5, 2013 It's happening, waiting for snafu's response Thank you n8 And there will be an official AA/Fi team page very soon with Scott and Nick both present in I best be in thurr!! 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
Smoove Posted September 5, 2013 Report Posted September 5, 2013 WOW !! I dont know that I have seen this much excitement about a new Sub before. As a Fi SP4 (with the new surround) owner I would love to see AA/Fi section. 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
TeamHT Posted September 5, 2013 Author Report Posted September 5, 2013 It's happening, waiting for snafu's response Thank you n8 And there will be an official AA/Fi team page very soon with Scott and Nick both present in Now if only dedicated dealer lines worked, lol. I guess it is one step at a time. Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
baron_of_bass Posted September 5, 2013 Report Posted September 5, 2013 Lol man I am glad that I live a few hours away from Fi/AA HQ. Team Bass-Hz
Kyblack76 Posted September 5, 2013 Report Posted September 5, 2013 Hell.... YES!!!!! Show me that Fi/AA BANNER!!!! WOOT!!!! Fi/AA ftmfcsdlw!!! SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.