jandsaudio Posted September 12, 2013 Author Report Posted September 12, 2013 Never heard of it ... guess I'm old. this is cornhole... I think thank you, I've been on mobile the last 2 days and couldn't post a pic. Thanks ballin.
Sutliff Posted September 12, 2013 Report Posted September 12, 2013 Oh, I have played that earlier this summer, ... never asked what it was called. Doh! Ugh. (It was fun, but I like 'shoes better.) Zeke '14 2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS Vehicle Details & Mod List: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/1703-chevrolet-monte-carlo-ss/ Audio Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143276-2003-chevy-monte-carlo-ss-audio-build-ib-build Pioneer FH-P8000BT Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1 Fi IB3 (Two 12", 2-ohm SVC) RF T400-2 & T500-1bdCP MechMan S Series 240A XS Power D3400 & D975
Pro7 Posted September 12, 2013 Report Posted September 12, 2013 I've never heard it called anything other than bean bags I guess I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before
Dangrebel Posted September 13, 2013 Report Posted September 13, 2013 In the south that and washers are popular games! 1999 GMC Yukon, 6 PSI platform 5 18's, 4th order bandpass by BHE, Taramps,
Fosgatefeind Posted September 13, 2013 Report Posted September 13, 2013 We call it sand bags Buildlog: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/146515-2007-monte-carlo-ls-build-new-plans-with-dc-audio/ TEAM DC AUDIO www.Dcsoundlab.com
79 cutty Posted September 13, 2013 Report Posted September 13, 2013 If you want a good place to get quality bags for reasonable hit up stephsbags.com Had mine for years from there and they are still like new Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking! You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it. "Black Pearl" Build Thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1
finkster Posted September 13, 2013 Report Posted September 13, 2013 I want to build this weekend and I have a neat idea. I was thinking of gluing a sports team poster on each board and then covering it with clear epoxy resin to make it smooth. I wonder if it will be slippery enough though....hmmm. DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
shoulinpanther Posted September 14, 2013 Report Posted September 14, 2013 If you wet sand it glass smooth it should be plenty smooth if you have quality bags.
79 cutty Posted September 14, 2013 Report Posted September 14, 2013 If you wet sand it glass smooth it should be plenty smooth if you have quality bags. You don't want them glass smooth so the bags go shooting off it, they are supposed to pretty much land in place (depending on trajectory they were thrown of course) Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking! You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it. "Black Pearl" Build Thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1
shoulinpanther Posted September 14, 2013 Report Posted September 14, 2013 I understand that not sure what my buddy does to his but he has been making them for years and does decals on them. His are damn good quality. I just figure if you are going to resin it is better to wet sand smooth for that type of thing.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.