Second Skin Audio

fi fi fi

Go-N-Def

they get a little tickled with 5k ;)

:ninja:

Da fak would you know????

(dude, your shit is wangin..... love the vids bro.... damn. hope your shit stays together..lol )

Thats what I heard on dem internets :unknw:

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

The vid I saw had 4-15's 4 bc 5ks if Im correct. I'm thinking about 1-15 and 1 -5k in a focus hatch plus electrical and that all i can do is a little at bit a time super slow build. But u guy think that team version is for sure a deadly setup

Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL

I'm also (assuming) I can do this with 2 batterys in rear or somewhere, replace stock battery and add h/o alt. If not then ill be rolling with the sp4.

Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL

for running 5k to a single sub I'd say go with the team sub for daily. I'm sure with the right box and tuning the SP4 would do it, but I don't know your box building skillz. One thing you need to remember with any sub, when you run more than the manufactures rating and you fry something there is no warranty.

Yes I know this I killed my 15 xl I put 3k on it I should have wired it to 1500 watts but it sounded so badazz. Well I learned to run with the rms and buy bigger sub if I want to run more power

Yes I know this I killed my 15 xl I put 3k on it I should have wired it to 1500 watts but it sounded so badazz. Well I learned to run with the rms and buy bigger sub if I want to run more power

or turn it down when it starts to smell?...lol

The guy running a 5k to each is also at .33 ohms

If you are running at 1 ohm: an sp4 would do fine on that power. Would be cheaper too

If you dont have at LEAST 5k, and a constant 5k, you will be not as loud, than just running the sp4 at 2-3k

That team driver wont even move with anything less.

Shit. So a team on 5k, would probably be a waste compared to a sp4 on 3k?

Was dreaming of a couple teams on 10k ripping the hell out of my stratus.

I'm guessing a team will be happy on a 7.5k?

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Archived