Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

6 inch subs


hazestorm23

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok just be advised that by removing the stock 6.5 and replacing it wjth a dedicated 6.5 woofer you are going to have some response issues

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Can anyone help me find a decent set of 6 inch subs to replace stock subs in my firebird they have to be either dual 4 ohm or single 4 ohm . Links would help thanks in advance

don't see no if

Edit : ninjad by n8

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Posted

OK maybe I should of explained its going in a firebird that has dedicated stock monsoon sub wiring dual 4 ohms each side. It puts out roughly about 50 watts for each sub that's fine since I will be adding actual 12 subs in the back . I just wanted to get the small stuff done first before I do a build log . Thanks for the suggestions if you have more I appreciate it

Posted

If these are going to be the midbass then dont use most that were suggested. Those were real woofers. Not mid drivers.

they are not mid bass they are actual subwoofers. I think I'm going with the DD ones either way I can end up running another amp to them
Posted

If you're putting 12's in the back you are completely wasting your time and money by messing with the 6.5's. Just put your money, time and effort into getting the 12's.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6054 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...