Sonic Electronix

FINALLY! A WON BATTLE FOR US BASSHEADS

i totally agree and i do turn down my music when at stop light or in a neighborhood or anywhere that music shouldn't be blasted...

but hell if i get the chance like going down the highway im going to crank that shit ... i didnt spend 3k+ on my audio for nothing

Florida courts ruled that it is now legal to play loud music because writing tickets for music that is audible 25 feet away from the car is unconstitutional because it violates are right to freedom of speech. More about it herehttp://www.myfoxorlando.com/story/20338447/loud-car-stereo-law-ruled-unconstitutional-in-florida?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=8067222

blasting shitty rap music as loud as you want to me doesnt qualify as freedom of speech. it qualifies as being a complete and total fucking douchebag. and whoever the nutjob motherfucker is that declared it freedom of speech needs to be shot in the fucking head.

Oh So I guess You blast that shitty heavy metal music, or no... you blast that shitty country music that talk down on women just like rap music, oh you don't? let me guess your a basshead that blast gospel music and you live as a saint? GTFOH!!! IN EVERY GENRE THERE IS VULGAR MUSIC SO GET YOUR HEAD OUT YOUR ASS AND STOP POINTING THE FINGER AT ONE SPECIFIC GENRE!!! And If you were a TRUE "audiophile" you wouldn't single out any type of music and label it as a discrace to the community (I myself enjoy all music, the art and process as I am a part-time recording/mixing engineer). And remember this... It took PEOPLE (As in more then one "motherfucker" as you call them) to come up with the final decision. And besides, There are "Clean" versions of these shitty rap songs that your refering to and the fact that its rap is why its deemed "shitty"... so chill out with your rebel-like opinion because its opinions like yours (uneducated and hostile) that remain uncredibal when it's time to make an important decision! & no matter what you may respond, you'll not recieve another reply from me, I just felt the need to speak up to such an ignorant response, but carry on.

Now I do NOT condone blasting in neighborhoods and stop lights as it is disrespectful NO MATTER THE TYPE OF MUSIC... But besides that, I think its great for our commuity because even big events held for us to demo get shut down by the police! I thought it was great news, a little old now, but great.. LOL

last time i checked, you wont find country, rock, jazz, or anything else besides rap and hip hop to have a dozen plus N words in a chorus, followed by f bomb, bitch, and every other cuss word you can think of. good try though.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

I don't see what the big deal is anyways. This goldwing pulled up next to me the other day, and the guy was blasting nothing but mids and highs which is the most annoying thing in the world for me. But, I didn't go crying to congress over it, it's like a 2 minute light.

Gotta love Florida. Where you can murder your daughter, kill for some skittles, and bump your bass like a boss.

Why yes, I do love it "hear" in Florida

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

KNOWLEDGE DESTROYS FEAR Measure twice, cut once

JVC touchscreen HU Mmats E600.4

Realm L56c Audiophile 6.5 comps up front JBL P963 rear deck PB RTA 112 trunk CE Auto Big 3 Mechman 240alt D'Amore VM-1

Florida courts ruled that it is now legal to play loud music because writing tickets for music that is audible 25 feet away from the car is unconstitutional because it violates are right to freedom of speech. More about it herehttp://www.myfoxorlando.com/story/20338447/loud-car-stereo-law-ruled-unconstitutional-in-florida?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=8067222

blasting shitty rap music as loud as you want to me doesnt qualify as freedom of speech. it qualifies as being a complete and total fucking douchebag. and whoever the nutjob motherfucker is that declared it freedom of speech needs to be shot in the fucking head.

Oh So I guess You blast that shitty heavy metal music, or no... you blast that shitty country music that talk down on women just like rap music, oh you don't? let me guess your a basshead that blast gospel music and you live as a saint? GTFOH!!! IN EVERY GENRE THERE IS VULGAR MUSIC SO GET YOUR HEAD OUT YOUR ASS AND STOP POINTING THE FINGER AT ONE SPECIFIC GENRE!!! And If you were a TRUE "audiophile" you wouldn't single out any type of music and label it as a discrace to the community (I myself enjoy all music, the art and process as I am a part-time recording/mixing engineer). And remember this... It took PEOPLE (As in more then one "motherfucker" as you call them) to come up with the final decision. And besides, There are "Clean" versions of these shitty rap songs that your refering to and the fact that its rap is why its deemed "shitty"... so chill out with your rebel-like opinion because its opinions like yours (uneducated and hostile) that remain uncredibal when it's time to make an important decision! & no matter what you may respond, you'll not recieve another reply from me, I just felt the need to speak up to such an ignorant response, but carry on.

Now I do NOT condone blasting in neighborhoods and stop lights as it is disrespectful NO MATTER THE TYPE OF MUSIC... But besides that, I think its great for our commuity because even big events held for us to demo get shut down by the police! I thought it was great news, a little old now, but great.. LOL

last time i checked, you wont find country, rock, jazz, or anything else besides rap and hip hop to have a dozen plus N words in a chorus, followed by f bomb, bitch, and every other cuss word you can think of. good try though.

Ok. Lol So you never heard of larry pierce or even David Allen Coe (country, and there's more if you want me to keep naming them)? hmmm .. I don't even wanna get on rock music..... thats too easy, and Jazz i give you that one but who demo's jazz in the spl side of things :drink40: ... I did mention that I listen to ALL music, so I'm pretty sure I have a good Idea that other genres have vulgar music! What I said was nonbiased and truth. So it was an Excellent "Try"... And as I mentioned before, Rap music HAVE CLEAN VERSIONS ALSO... I can go deeper in logic but I'm just going to keep it simple and say that Other genres have explicit content just as rap does..

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Who's to say what is good music? What is bad about rap? Oh because it talks about drugs? Sex? Oh yeah, let's pretend NO OTHER GENRE of music has these components. Some people who hate rap really just associate it with a negative or ghetto mentality which honestly nuts shows a level of prejudice.

If the law states that audio that is audible 25' away is illegal this could EASILY fight freedom of speech. Even if it's just music, if it's something you don't like, close your ears for the 15 seconds it takes to be out of your life forever. Hate rap? Who gives a fuck. If enough people hated whatever music you listen to should that be outlawed?

And I hate when people keep bringing up rap music. If someone is slamming their system, guaranteed you're hearing the bass, you can't tell what music that's from anyways. Demos aren't show specific and to think so is about as simple minded as someone can get

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Who's to say what is good music? What is bad about rap? Oh because it talks about drugs? Sex? Oh yeah, let's pretend NO OTHER GENRE of music has these components. Some people who hate rap really just associate it with a negative or ghetto mentality which honestly nuts shows a level of prejudice.

If the law states that audio that is audible 25' away is illegal this could EASILY fight freedom of speech. Even if it's just music, if it's something you don't like, close your ears for the 15 seconds it takes to be out of your life forever. Hate rap? Who gives a fuck. If enough people hated whatever music you listen to should that be outlawed?

And I hate when people keep bringing up rap music. If someone is slamming their system, guaranteed you're hearing the bass, you can't tell what music that's from anyways. Demos aren't show specific and to think so is about as simple minded as someone can get

Exactly my point... :drink40:

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

I don't care what people listen to. I care about who is around when they listen to it. I have my share of rap and metal with really bad lyrics but I can tell you my kids don't hear it or there friends. I am all about loud music but when you watch on youtube the people that demo there vehicles with kids present it offends me. I could never take my kids to any show because the lack of respect some people have for others. When I got into this hobby 20 years ago the music was not so filthy at the shows but now I would never take my son to any event. People like Alma Gates led the industry by example. We dont get to much of that anymore. We kind of ruined our own image.

Well this is good

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

Archived