Ranger Rover vs Motorcycle Gang

Baydestrian

I donno about this the first hit the biker didn't even go down, ya he got hit but that just seems weird, he only starts clobbering bikes after that hit

And you can tell words were exchanged BEFORE

The first hit happens

And damn I'm sure they got him good at the end of this, poor guy,

dude turns his camera off so the ass woopin is off tape

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

Yeah rumor was a biker died but police denied it. One officer said he would have acted the same exact way

Last year near where I live a motorcycle club was riding on the freeway, some 19 year old in a Prius 2 lanes over was recording them with his cell for some reason. Traffic stopped ahead so he swerved and took out 2 riders injuring them, the rest of the riders proceeded to pull him out the car and beat his ass on the freeway

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

The Bikers were looking for trouble. If it was me in my Jeep I would have ran over more and kept going. SW 44 mag!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/

th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

Lucky for the bikers that New York is so strict on their retarded guns laws or this really could have ended much worse.

Saw a couple people now saying the bike had no brake lights, but if you watch the bike at 0:22-0:26 you see his brake lights flash several times actually.

Well damn what was the guy in the range Rover supposed to do to stop.. He has a ass hole biker in front of him with many more in the back of him. shit either way he does he's gonna hit someone

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

my dad and i ride bikes but it's not just that you gotta pay attention to bikers, they also gotta pay attention to you. it's a two way street with that shit. i hate bikers that mess with people in cars cause they feel "privileged". i would not have stoped cause you can see how easily the rover just drives over those bikes, there is no way those bikers could take out that rover. unless they had weapons. then shit would get real. this is just stupid. that biker looks like he pulls in front and turns around as if to look at the guy's reaction. this shit pisses me off.

02 Lexus IS300 (2JZ FTW)

Mids/Highs: JL Audio C5 6.5s all around

Mids/Highs Amp: JL Audio HD 600/4

Subs: four SA-8v2s in 3.8cubes @ 32hz

Sub Amps: SAZ3k

Battery: Huge Interstate Batteries relocated to trunk

About 80ft. of 1/0 OFC....

Head Unit: Pioneer 4200NEX

The douche bag biker got what he deserved, but unfortunately the mob mentality took over with way too many bikers surrounding the suv with no way out.

You can't hop on a freeway like they all did, and cause the flow to slow or stop without causing some kind of altercation between them and a car or truck.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Ok, the TV show RightThisMinute just spoke with one the motorcyclist. He said that the media is making them out to look like they deserved this and that the driver was the only one with injuries (they actually showed a partial pic of him on the ground, his face was fucked up) but there were broken legs of motorcyclist and even one may be paralyzed....he also stated the video doesn't show that the driver had actually passed them on the left then swerved in front of them and slowed down which is why the dude brake checked him. Kinda does make sense but still.

Also, the ride isn't even official with the city. It kinda just happens to signify the end of riding season. He said they were obeying the law but I find that hard to believe honestly, I've seen enough motorcycle club rides to know thats BS....PLUS they showed footage of them popping wheelies on city streets while he was saying they were obeying laws lmfao

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

how is that obeying the law if they were all over the car...i mean...didnt they just have to let the car pass them?

its like they were searching for a party

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

I wouldn't have done much different. Those bikers were searching for trouble and they got it. Only thing it would have done differently was not go into downtown traffic, or if I did I would have thrown thrown it in reverse to just keep the truck moving. Much harder to bash a window in if the trucks moving.

Archived