Ranger Rover vs Motorcycle Gang

Baydestrian

He is the victim... Of his own stupidity.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

I still havent hear what happened before the brake check. Why did the biker brake check the range rover. I can't find any video of that, and it seems the news articles have conflicting reports on what happen. Some say one guy died, one says a coma apparently and another said no injuries?

I stated this in the first page, the TV Show Right This Minute interviewed a motorcyclist. Here is the inteview http://www.rightthisminute.com/video/biker-speaks-out-biker-suv-incident-nyc

Funny how first it was 2 kids, then a 5 year old then a 2 month old but ended up being a 2 year old.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

RTM is basically a show on viral videos though, not really a news media source and what not.

Either way though, here's footage that was deleted from YouTube prior to the incident....I don't think it shows exactly prior to the incident though. Such law abiding citizens riding on sidewalks and in shoulder lanes

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3cd_1380579664

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Wish he was packing. He should have put a bullet right through the face of those two bitches and any other dumbass that wanted to come up to his Rang Rover.

:madsign:

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

and to me it looks like the initial biker was turning around as if to watch the reaction of the RR driver, cause when you fuck with people, you want to watch their reaction. but im sure people will argue and say that he was turning around to merge or whatever. i'm just saying thats what it looks like.

02 Lexus IS300 (2JZ FTW)

Mids/Highs: JL Audio C5 6.5s all around

Mids/Highs Amp: JL Audio HD 600/4

Subs: four SA-8v2s in 3.8cubes @ 32hz

Sub Amps: SAZ3k

Battery: Huge Interstate Batteries relocated to trunk

About 80ft. of 1/0 OFC....

Head Unit: Pioneer 4200NEX

Only thing I would have done differently is once the biker smashed the windshield, I'd have thrown that shit in reverse. Double-tap ladies and gentleman. You can learn a lot from zombieland.

Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893

real men dont use fuses :D

Neither do morons
Says the guy with lambo doors on his Ford Taurus.

Here is a link with a bunch of vids from that day of how they were riding and acting what is believed to be before the accident

http://oppositelock.jalopnik.com/the-footage-that-the-nyc-bikers-didnt-want-you-to-see-1435594427?fb_action_ids=10151561279487134&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map=%5B150533015156105%5D&action_type_map=%5B%22og.likes%22%5D&action_ref_map=%5B%5D

Edit: at 2:08 of the first vid on that link I looks like there might be a 4wheeler riding with them hard to tell but looks to narrow of a wheel base to be anything else.

Edit: watch the whole vid you do see 4wheelers on the road. 3;08 is when they come in

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Archived