I played it today on my bro Xbox one, wow it looked awesome. Now I will never be satisfied with it on ps3. I just couldn't baleave the difference of the two, it just looked awesome.

Play it on PC I'm sure you'll trip out.

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

I played it today on my bro Xbox one, wow it looked awesome. Now I will never be satisfied with it on ps3. I just couldn't baleave the difference of the two, it just looked awesome.

I know! All I could think was that PC guys have had it like this since BF3! Been thinking of going to PC but not sure if I could get used to using keyboard instead of a controller.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

I know! All I could think was that PC guys have had it like this since BF3! Been thinking of going to PC but not sure if I could get used to using keyboard instead of a controller.

You can just plug in a controller and play with that, but a mouse and keyboard is a lot better for FPS imo.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

You actually played it on the XBOX One?! LOL I tried playing on Thursday and Friday and couldn't join a damn server. Terrible.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I played it last night on XB one, it was a blast. Have no idea the layouts of the maps, but it was fun, gameplay seems solid.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Yeah i've been playing since I got the XB1 on release night and it has been solid besides the few glitches, last played was before the patch update on Dec 19th which I did but didn't play after. Then I go to get on on Thursday and the high queue in server browser/fail to find server match in quick match happened. Friday I still had the high queue and Quick Match would put me into a server by myself. Maybe I'll try tonight. Before the last patch though I was able to get right into matches no problem

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived